Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2007, 10:56   #16
BHPian

yeah i guess io have seen the ad for the same.. where this Red Tiny scooter rides all by it self, swaying and turning... and buying flowers for a date and stuff LOLS..... is it a scooter with gear or without...
Old 4th July 2007, 11:04   #17
Senior - BHPian

its an ungeared scooter, one of my neighbour's bought it recently. it looks cool. but I did not consider that while making a decission as its using the same engine by its other siblings that did not do well in the market.. I would just not go by those plastic features...
Old 4th July 2007, 11:07   #18
Team-BHP Support

aah yes. Now that you mention the ad, I remember it. I guess it's one of those forgettable things.

Oh well. I'd be more worried if a manufacturer did not recall their vehicles if they knew there was a problem. But I think Bajaj needs to get their QC checks right the first time. Too many issues with their products. It seems to be a case of adding gizmo's to the bikes but forgetting the core issues of making them work reliably for years to come.
Old 4th July 2007, 11:54   #19
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyPunia View Post
the topic was locked on xbhp for other reasons. source of sunny confirming that the kristal hasnt been recalled?
Saw that on the OVERDRIVE forums!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks