Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2023, 21:45   #16

Re: Motorcycle for a beginner | What's the suitable cubic capacity?

Thank you everyone for the responses. They were all very helpful. These are the times I thank the stars that I joined Team-BHP .
Old 4th June 2023, 08:56   #17

Re: Motorcycle for a beginner | What's the suitable cubic capacity?

You should potentially as a beginner settle on a 100-125 cc motorcycle . Lots of people will say you get bored ..not exactly , once you have mastered the bike's dimensions and understood it's acceleration and breaking ...you can ride in a spirited manner and trust me when I say this riding spiritedly on an 100-125 cc motorcycle is a lot better than riding an 200 cc very sedately.
One thing I seriously disagree with some bhpians is that you get judged by what you ride . Seriously speaking though you may not get that side glances or have a cool photoshoot with your 125 cc but on the good side cops usually don't Target an 18 year old riding an 125 cc rather than an 200+ cc rider at 18 . In my area or kolkata and suburbs in general the more costly or fancy your motorcycle looks the more you are heckled by cops and they do dish you out challans for weirdest of reasons .

Me personally opted for a used motorcycle when learning an used bs3 Apache 180 for a year rode around 8000 kms and trashed it and sold it off . Now I bought a TVS StarCity+ as my ride and it's an humbling 110 cc machine but I would never once say that muly old rtr used to give me more fun as compared to my 110 cc StarCity .

Whatever you do brother one word of advice please buy a good helmet preferably full face and buy a good set of riding gloves . When you dish out a lakh on a motorcycle just dish out 3-5 k more to get a good helmet and gloves . For now wear thick jeans and covered shoes while riding . Happy buying

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks