Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2007, 21:04   #1
Senior - BHPian

help with alloy on my unicorn!

people i have finally decided to go for karizma mags on my unicorn!

well i went to srivenkateshwara motors that has hero honda spares warehouse located at musheerabad in hyderabad and found out the prices for the mags and a few other spares that i intend to fit on my bike.i wanted karizma's because they are retrofitson unicorn!

here is the list of prices that left me stunned for a second!

the front wheel is 4599/-
the rear wheel is 5400/- and
finally the disk is 1226/-

i also wanted to change the foot pegs to karizma's that are actually the retrofit on unicorn!

they cost about 1080 for the left and the right side each.
and the gear assembly costs around 1000 bucks!

man and i think i will end up paying the mecanic around 500-1000bucks to get these fixed and and additional cost for the broader tyre(rear 100/90-18) around 1200 bucks for the zappers from mrf!

this is really heavy and i dont know any other way of cutting in the costs for i am a little speechless , for previously i have only heard people quote around 8000bucks for both the wheels and the broader rear tyre and now it all seems like my dream is going to stay a dream!

please help me out to cut down the costs on the list!.

Last edited by rider60 : 10th August 2007 at 21:05.
Old 10th August 2007, 21:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

also i was hoping that if i could get these parts for a lesser price from chennai or bangalore, i would definately do that for i occasionally visit these places once in six months or my dad can get these for me from chennai for my dad visits chennai occasionally too on business deals and if any luck i think i will try and get these from chennai or bangalore!

once again PLEASE HELP!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks