Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2004, 20:55   #1
BHPian

Hey Bikers...can ya please help with a good tyre for my Pulsar 150.The tyre should be 120/18 n should be available cheap.Is it possible to hunt around for the tyre in chor bazaar or cst road kurla.....even a used tyre can be of help.my budget is around 800 - 1000 bucks.
Old 18th July 2004, 02:22   #2
Team-BHP Support

If it's your own bike and you're going to going to keep it with you for a long time, I suggest you go to a proper tyre shop rather than Chor Bazaar or CST Road, Kurla. It may be a little more expensive, but, it's safer and definitely worth it. Tyres are among the most important parts of a vehicle. A compromise may lead to disaster. Chor Bazaar is alright if you are looking for horns or mirrors or lights. Brakes, tyres, engine parts should be genuine and only be bought from authorised retailers.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2004, 15:25   #3

Hi Niki busa,
Don;t put a used tyre as u don;t know anything of that tyre. My suggestion to u is that buy a MRF tyre which is used on Pulsar 180 which costs below 1000 and u will be quit satisfied with that tyre.

HAVE FUN!!!
Old 22nd July 2004, 16:30   #4
Senior - BHPian

hey pal,

forget the chor bazaar for the tyres else its like playing with ur life and bike's life too.

go to 4-5 dealers , check out diff. makes , choose what suits u the best and get it on.

its always better to have new tyres. im with all the views above.

cheers

Most Viewed