Kinetic Hyosung "Comet" 6 18.75%
Kawasaki "Balius" 26 81.25%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2004, 16:50   #16
BHPian

the balius no doubt ..comet doesnt even stand a chance man

btw the balius has inspired the pulsar's design

another really smart bike to check out is the vt250, it looks just like a ducati monster
Old 13th October 2004, 19:10   #17
BHPian

balius or bilo as they were planning to christen it here.........i had read the report on the bike a few months back in one of the mags. it looks awesome, very well proportioned IMO. i know it doesnt have a monoshock, but if im not wrong it has gas filled shocks at the rear right, which should be a lot more comfortable than normal twin shocks.

the comet looks good too, especially with that exposed frame and all, plus it looks bigger cos this comet is *built on the frame of the 650. just wish they would give the comet exhaust a better finish.

with honda bikes also in the country now, it would be an awesome war with the comet 250 vs. the balius vs. the honda hornet. now if only the manufacturers in our country thought on the same lines.

I dunno if its possible, but what if any of these manufacturers took a bold step to join 4 of these economiser bike engines to make a 4 cylinder 400 cc bike or maybe 4 125 cc engines to make a 600. i know im dreaming, but im hoping it does happen some day. a nice meaty engine mated to a 6 speed box, all at a decent price cos the bike will be made in india.

balius pic courtesy : www.rocket-sky.com

Old 19th October 2004, 03:01   #18
BHPian

The kawker has the same size engine. I'd DEFINITELY go with the KAWASAKI anytime, especially coz the Hyosung gets blessed by Kinetic India. I've already had a nightmarous time with the HYOSUNG GF-125 which was also blessed by kinetic
Old 9th November 2004, 15:11   #19
BHPian

by the way, in the pics thats a 900 hornet, its the only one which comes with a can so high, & thats a comet 650, with a different chassis, the comet 650 has been killing the suzuki sv650 sales in a lot of places
Old 13th November 2004, 14:54   #20
BHPian

i voted for Kawasaki

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks