Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2007, 22:40   #1
Senior - BHPian

Worse Mechanics

HI all,

There are enough threads floating around about Good Mechanics. . .but i wanted to put down my horrible experience with some mechanics so our fellow bhpians dont go through the same

2 wheeler
- At versova there is this bullet mechanic 'munna bullet mechanic' he is just next to the versova petrol pump. For heaven sakes never visit him. i have had the worse experience of my life with him. He charged me money and did not do anything to my bike.

cheers
Old 7th November 2007, 03:11   #2
Team-BHP Support

AC427,

If you are going to put up a review (especially a bad review ) you are going to have to give everyone more details and specifics about your experience with this guy.

Thanks,
R
Old 7th November 2007, 10:17   #3
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac 427 View Post
He charged me money and did not do anything to my bike.
that makes him a bad person.

If he charged money (or free) and screwed up your bike then he would be a bad mechanic.
Old 8th November 2007, 10:33   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
AC427,

If you are going to put up a review (especially a bad review ) you are going to have to give everyone more details and specifics about your experience with this guy.

Thanks,
R
sure thing.

i bought my 1984 bull std 350 from him. My stupidity that i did not know how to ride it, and hence could not know what was wrong or wright.

Acc to him, the bike was in mint condition, though it did not look like it. A few weeks later problems started.
1) Battery : (Brand new) started draining out. His point was the dynamo had to be replaced or some other thing that charges batter had to be replaced. I said yes.
2) My bull was making loud noises, he said the main shaft in the bore had to be replaced. i again said yes.
3) like theses there were some 13/14 items i was asked to change. THe cost of the same was around 8000/-. He kept the bike for around 15 days with him and without any result.
4) his point was my style of riding was at fautl.
5) but when i took it to a real mechanic, here in tardeo, he said 'boss aapka engine kholna padega'.

then i took the bike from him, and said thank you very much for all the trouble and bid good bye to the pain.

i guess this is enough details of my painfull story. :(

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks