Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2007, 22:07   #1

any mods for Bajaj Eliminator or Avenger?

Hello,

I'm planning to buy Bajaj avenger DTSi but have been giving serious thoughts to buy a second hand Eliminator or avenger and getting it modified and I'm sure a lot of custom jobs can be done on it.

Please share your thoughts, experiences, mod jobs etc.

Thanx
Old 20th November 2007, 09:56   #2
BHPian

I think the Avenger/Eliminator looks good enough. But if you still want to mod it(asthetically) and if you manage to get a second hand avenger in good condition go for these -
- Give it a visor up front.
- Get leather saddle bags to give it the cruiser feel.
- Get a nice paint job (or a flame job if you prefer) and chrome necessary parts! You can't have a cruiser w/o dazzling chrome!
- Please don't get alloys on it. Spokes look wayyyy better.
- One interesting thing. My cousin had an Avenger. After 2 years of use, his silencer rusted and half of it fell off. He says he's seen two other cases with the same problem. BUT, the bike sounds awesome after that!
So see if you can retain the original can and make it... Free Flowing!
Old 11th December 2007, 03:06   #3
Senior - BHPian

you can make it look like a chopper, with a different handle and differnt more stylish looking exhaust!

will look awesome, a enticer was converted to look like one, but i wouldnt recommend that as the bike is 125cc and is not all that fun to ride in comparision!

you can definately put in a 120 or a 130mm tyre with dia 17inches at the front and a 150/90-15 tyre and rim at rear this will change the whole bike's look to a different one, and trust me will definately look awesome!

Last edited by rider60 : 11th December 2007 at 03:11.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks