Team-BHP - Paint Job for Pulsar - Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Paint Job for Pulsar - Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/31991-paint-job-pulsar-bangalore.html)

Hey all!! S ince I mostly a 4-wheeler guy, my Pulsar had always been handed out the step-motherly treatment! But now I have decided to get some work done it. When my younger bro took it out a week back, someone had decided to autograph my tank. But the kind and thoughtful soul had realized that what he/she had done was wrong and decided to scratch it all off!! Now my tank is a total mess and I need to get it repainted. Can anyone recommend a good workshop where I can get this done?Also, the latch on my fuel cap is almost always permanently stuck. It is a huge pain for me to get it closed after fill up. Is there any solution to this? Lubrication isnt helping at all. And finally, I give my bike for servicing to the Castrol Bike Zone in Adugodi. The service there is excellent, but it is too far from my place (near HAL airport). Can anyone suggest a good service centre near Indira Nagar/Airport Road? Thanks in advance guys!!

hey leo there is a castrol bike zone at marthahalli..its on the outer ring road between marthahalli and kr puram..they ll paint the bike for you..they dont do it actually..they give it to one guy in indira nagar..but its enough if you give it to them when you give your bike servicing..they ll get the job done..

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1001bhp (Post 642150)
hey leo there is a castrol bike zone at marthahalli..its on the outer ring road between marthahalli and kr puram..they ll paint the bike for you..they dont do it actually..they give it to one guy in indira nagar..but its enough if you give it to them when you give your bike servicing..they ll get the job done..

Any idea where in Indira Nagar the paintshop is?

theres one paint pro near family mart forgot the name of the shop will find out and post it

Know where we can get custom vinyls in BLR?

The cost for such a paint job(Original colour Paint ) including stickers is Rs1500 in Pune. A new tank costs approx Rs32xx. I would suggest you to first check with a Bajaj service center or Pro biking center.

Hi All,

I am also looking for a good workshop to get my Bullet 500 repainted. I tried asking the dealer but he says the original color (Military Grey) with Gold pinstripes is not possible. I like the original military grey color and dont want to change it. Can you guys please let me know the details good paint workshops in Bangalore? Also are there any body, who can do pinstriping?

Thanks for all the help.
-Vaspro

the paint shop is at at the end of the lane which is opposite to the entrance to the grave yard on cmh road,indiranagar..the guy's name is stanley..he painted my cbz's tank..decent job..

theres one very good paint shop in 9th block jayanagar next to MK Ahmed stores......hes got a whole book of his previous paintings one can look into that book and decide

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1001bhp (Post 643064)
the paint shop is at at the end of the lane which is opposite to the entrance to the grave yard on cmh road,indiranagar..the guy's name is stanley..he painted my cbz's tank..decent job..

Thanks mate!! Any other details like name of the shop or the guy's contact number?!

don remember the shop name..but i got his no..its 9343787836..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technocrat (Post 642778)
The cost for such a paint job(Original colour Paint ) including stickers is Rs1500 in Pune. A new tank costs approx Rs32xx. I would suggest you to first check with a Bajaj service center or Pro biking center.

I agree. I got my the tank on my pulsar repainted 3 months ago. It costs 1250 for the paint and 150 for the decals. You will have to get new decals after the tanks is repainted. I had some scratches too, basically from people keying huge streaks. I had gotten the insurance to cover it and it cost me 150 for the paint and 50% for the decals ie. Rs75.

The no claim bonus was a meagre 100 bucks so it might be worth trying.

Also beware of the Bajaj dealer he repainted the tank but scratched the front mud guard during storage. He would not agree that it was his mistake. So i would recommend taking plenty of photographs or documenting all existing scratches on the rest of the bike in front of the workshop guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vaspro (Post 642805)
Hi All,

I am also looking for a good workshop to get my Bullet 500 repainted. I tried asking the dealer but he says the original color (Military Grey) with Gold pinstripes is not possible. I like the original military grey color and dont want to change it. Can you guys please let me know the details good paint workshops in Bangalore? Also are there any body, who can do pinstriping?

Thanks for all the help.
-Vaspro

Hell why would that be impossible? There're two painters i know of through my mech who're exceptional. One guy is called Mouli saab and he's near JC road and other guy is near Sarakki. Jobs done by Mouli are not exactly inexpensive but the quality is awesome. He does pinstriping as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rankoz350 (Post 642748)
Know where we can get custom vinyls in BLR?

one of my buddies does custom vinyls on bikes, recently he did a custom paint job and vinyl that looked like rivets....pm me if u want more details

and guys the paintshop near family mart is called ss painters hes the best in bangalore period

@Sankar: Thanks for the Reply. I am looking for an expert for the job and i dont mind spending more if the quality is good. Can you please give the contact details of both the painters (i.e. Mouli Saab on JC road & the other guy in Sarakki).

Thank you once again for the help :-)
-Vaspro