Team-BHP - Modify Honda Activa/Deo like BMW C1
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Modify Honda Activa/Deo like BMW C1 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/3294-modify-honda-activa-deo-like-bmw-c1.html)

I would like to modify a Honda activa/Deo scooter just like this BMW C1.

My plan is the attach two more wheels in the back like an invalid carriage and then put on the body cover similar to the pic shown above. Also I plan to fit LPG kit under the seat. [2 KG cylinder fits snuggly].

Are there any kits available for this. Am I stupid enough to venture into this. Will the covered scooter stay on road with cross winds. [I only plan to use it in the city.] All I need is protection from Dust, Smoke and Rain.

I dont want to use car for a single person because of fuel, adding extra bulk on to road and waste of so many resources.

All your suggestions are welcome. :)

Woh,
Gr8 idea.. Hope it works... No technical comments on it but it is always worth a try... I'm sure it'l work.... All the best on u'r venture.....
_chEErs_

I see so many of these on the roads here. It has a six point seat belt. Looks pretty cool. But i am guessing the handling must be pretty bad. the winds will certaily affect it to a certain extent. But more importantly, u'll get a lot of attention on the roads (good and bad). Good luck!!

best of luck with ur venture of modifying the deo...
take care though with the lpg converison.....
but i do wish u the best.....
pls post the end pics of the bike...
after the modd job.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by webjunk
All I need is protection from Dust, Smoke and Rain.

Sorry i missed the thread earlier.

Pardon my ignorance, but, how is this concept going to protect you from dust, smoke and rain?? Its got no doors( or are you planning to get doors as well?)
Well, apart from that, handling maybe bad....... but, i really doubt any crosswinds is going to seriously affect the machine in any possible way, because you wont be doing a great speed..

Best of luck on your project and keep us updated on the progress.

agree: best of luck keep us updated with pics and progress..

all the best , have seen i thik adil khan riding one of these realiee long bk ( i mean the bmw one ) , can u confirm adil ?

manson .

Not a bad idea at all dude.
But this is India,think bout it.It wont be too practical to park one of these for a long time.Might just get stolen easily.
Just my 2 cents.

X

cool man try to modify the honda activa jus like this cool c1

Hey Webjunk,

If you have gone ahead with the mod, please post some pictures here.

Cheers,

It surely does not look impossible especially these days when guys are making busa kits for their mopeds. Just a point before you proceed, such big body mods (along with the extra wheels) would usually invite trouble with the traffic cops.

As already pointed out, cross winds would not be of a problem unless u cover up the entire space and the wind is high. I really dont get how it would protect you from dust and smoke unless you plan to use something to cover up the sides and stick your leg out :) A nice jacket and a full face helmet does the job for me.

All the best