Old 10th January 2005, 15:23   #16
Senior - BHPian

I think he's talking abt the transportation costs for the bike
Old 10th January 2005, 15:39   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat
I think he's talking abt the transportation costs for the bike
Sounds pretty funny that he'l get it for this cheap.. He said he would get it by this month end, i'l wait for that.....
Old 7th April 2006, 04:26   #18

hi vinsanity, did your friend finally got the busa at that price? and can anyone pls let me know,how much would the busas of 2000-02 would cost?
Old 7th April 2006, 09:33   #19
Senior - BHPian

Busa for 2.75????? How is that possible?? Hmm.....waiting for more info on this amazingly low price....
Old 7th April 2006, 09:42   #20
Senior - BHPian

I believe Suzuki is going to kick off in the very near future. Showrooms have already been set up in AP.
Old 7th April 2006, 16:36   #21
BANNED

i happened to mail to the indian suzuki huys ,yet no reply from them . I wanted to take up distribution and they havent replied for well over 6 months now . i would trust a company which dosent even have time to answer a customer .
Old 8th April 2006, 00:43   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_appasani
I believe Suzuki is going to kick off in the very near future. Showrooms have already been set up in AP.
Not only in AP, show rooms are up and ready for business. No news or pics yet of the bike except from the autoexpo. I kinda liked the bike. The alloys and the discbrake kit.
Old 8th April 2006, 11:40   #23
Senior - BHPian

Yeah.. there is also a suzuki showroom in bangalore coming up.. near the double road fly over.. the showroom is still under construction but the Suzuki board is already up..

Lets hope that the 400/600 cc bikes are priced well or they may also face the failure like the BMW f650 which was launched...
Old 8th April 2006, 18:31   #24
Senior - BHPian

I don't think they will bring the 400 or 600cc bikes so soon here. But all i know is that they will start off with two 125cc bikes Zues and Heat. But both these bike don't look attractive at all compared to the Bajaj Discover.
Old 9th April 2006, 19:59   #25
BHPian

Suzuki Launch - Reality Check

Guys,
I totally agree with you, Suzuki seems to have got off to a terrible start, consider the following :-
1. Suzuki has delayed (again) the launch of thier first bike (already a late entrant doesnt say much for their marketing).
2. It seems they tried to take the Suzuki (Maruti) dealer route for bikes. The car dealers supposedly refused, some stating that they will accept dealership but at a separate location (I have never heard of car dealers selling bikes). If this is true, what a totally screwed up company with no strategy clarity.
3. The second bike launch (they were supposed to be launched simultaneously) has now been indefinately postponed. Why, probably the marketing dept. got cold feet about the Indian market reception.
Right now it looks as though Suzuki doesnt know their a.. from their d...!
After all this, probably the only way they can get the crowds into the showroom in the first place, would be to show case some really cool bikes.....for sale of course.

Vicki_Rau
Old 11th April 2006, 19:03   #26
Senior - BHPian

Dont expect any Busa's or Bandits from Suzuki for ages to come. They are currently looking at the volumes market. Thats y they want to release dumb bikes like Zeus and Heat. God alone knows who will buy them.

Most Viewed