Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 10th January 2008, 10:39   #16
BANNED

Yhaaaannnn these Jap guys are very soon leaving India, as they are far behind compared to Indian guys for launching new product with new tech(ofcource copied from late 70's and early 80's) with bit bigger engine.
Jap guys atleast launch something in the range of 250-500 twins and 4's.
Old 10th January 2008, 22:12   #17
BHPian

yaaawn! 102 cc activa/dio/pleasure engine on the aviator. what a let down. was hoping for some serious stuff from honda. it will cost close to 45k on road in bangalore for the basic version it appears. for sure it will be absolutely bullet proof and built solid like any honda but its boring at least in pics.

will make up my mind after seeing it in the flesh at the autoshow hopefully on monday.

cheers: to tvs and bajaj for sure who are more enterprising in terms of technology and designs that they offer to the indian market. in fact cheers: to kinetic too for the sym flyte which has got decent features at a very good price. looks like the desi companies try harder. well i guess they have to, to be able to compete with brands like honda & suzuki.
Old 10th January 2008, 22:24   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodhogan View Post
cheers: to tvs and bajaj for sure who are more enterprising in terms of technology and designs that they offer to the indian market. in fact cheers: to kinetic too for the sym flyte which has got decent features at a very good price. looks like the desi companies try harder. well i guess they have to, to be able to compete with brands like honda & suzuki.
Yeah, right!
Guess Honda & Suzuki are just too lazy to take India seriously!

Most Viewed