Team-BHP - which one...?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   which one...? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/34576-one.html)

which among this is the best:

TVS Apache RTR 160

Hero Honda Hunk

Hero Honda CBZ Extreme

Please note mileage is not a criteria...

I am looking at performance, service backup & maintenance

Quote:

Originally Posted by wacky1279 (Post 696542)
which among this is the best:

TVS Apache RTR 160

Hero Honda Hunk

Hero Honda CBZ Extreme

Please note mileage is not a criteria...

I am looking at performance, service backup & maintenance

Between RTR 160 and CBZ xtreme, RTR scores better in all three segments you mentioned.Don't know about hunk though, however make sure RTR's riding position suits you. Comfort wise nothing can beat unicorn(though it may not have that much youth look- hey there is one version in saffron and black which looks cool too.)

if performance is the only criteria then please do go ahead with the Hero Honda karizma, will suit you the best, the best performing tourer in India currently, when service back up and spares are taken in to consideration, its been around for more than 4 years and the HH guys are pretty good at servicing it!

you see the cbz xtreme may be discontinued if the hunk clicks really well, and the hunk still needs to prove itself!

the RTR is still not sold in huge volumes so needs to kind of prove itself, although the performance is good, the service and the spares might still be an issue!

hunk is new and the seating position and comfort are still questionable and doubles can be a issue just like the apache bikes!

the best one will be the karizma if mileage is really not an issue! if one rides it properly returns around 35KMPL in the city! may be its a like 15 grand more compared to the hunk or the other bikes so forgoing the initial expenditure will really pay you while revving it!

RTR 160 is the best! Or if you can wait a bit - you can get RTR eFi, which is even better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deetee (Post 696862)
Comfort wise nothing can beat unicorn(though it may not have that much youth look- hey there is one version in saffron and black which looks cool too.)

I agree.
I believe that the saffron and black version you are talking about was launched as a special limited edition version "grand prix edition" with coloured alloys as well.
And i seriuosly doubt whether it would still be available.
been ages since honda had a bike launch announced.
anyone here has any clues???

RD350 beats them all black and blue lol:
Well jokes apart RTR160 is awesome and is better than xtreme and i havent seen hunk but going by the pics its better you stick to rtr

From all the reviews i read, seems the Hunk is the winner of the 150 class, and RTR feels too small if u r tall. I personally prefer the CBZ Xtreme to the other two, where you can have best of both worlds - decent performance and mileage. Also heard from a lot of frends that the RTR is good in the city but handling scuks in the highways.

oh! god not again ! Wat would be your benchmarking criteria ?top speed ?initial pickup ? family planning ?