Team-BHP - Hero Honda to launch 12 new bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Hero Honda to launch 12 new bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/35115-hero-honda-launch-12-new-bikes-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA (Post 715131)
Its high time they upgrade the Karizma techinically and not by adding stickers which they claim gives better aerodynamics to the bike.

Lol, where and when?:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy (Post 714213)
Actually no - they are launching bikes with the following engine options.

80 cc - Nano Splendor (Tata will file a court case then)
85 cc - Micro Mini Splendor
88 cc - Micro Splendor
98 cc - Mini Splendor
100 cc - Splendor
112 cc - Splendorrr
120 cc - Passion ( 8 cc and they go from Splendor to Passion)
121 cc - Passion +
122 cc - Passion + 1
123 cc - Passion + 2
124 cc - Enough Passion
125 cc - Delightful Passion

This actually suits more for Bajaj in terms of the CC variants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPL (Post 715135)
Lol, where and when?:)

The New Karizma R, everything same to same except R stickers and red coloured wheels.

Quote:

This actually suits more for Bajaj in terms of the CC variants.
Bajaj has almost called it quite in the 100cc segment. It was Bajaj who has raised the competition so high in the 150cc segment, so we cant complain.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA (Post 715142)
The New Karizma R, everything same to same except R stickers and red coloured wheels.

BUSA I know about this man, I wanted to know if the claim it adds to the aerodynamics?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPL (Post 715195)
BUSA I know about this man, I wanted to know if the claim it adds to the aerodynamics?

Not exactly aerodynamics but something on those lines.

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_torque (Post 388208)
Guys,

Its ROTFLMAO material.

Came across this on Motorcyclist At Large
THE NEW KARIZMA
Karizma has been the most aspirational motorcycle in the country, and it enjoys a die-hard patronage with young bike enthusiasts for a simple reason – unmatched performance coupled with unparalleled styling and the assurance of the tried and tested Hero Honda equity.
Simply put, Karizma with its 225cc of raw power and commanding street presence is nothing less than a fantasy come true for young adults who yearn to have a very powerful bike with international styling and comfort and riding safety.
Keeping this sentiment in mind, Hero Honda has now launched the ‘New Karizma’. Karizma, in its new avatar, comes with swashbuckling new looks and international styling which will drive every young and passionate biker in the fast lane of power biking.
Some of the most striking features of the New Karizma include the following: -
  • A striking new Karizma logo which represents the bike’s cutting edge imagery of being racy
  • International styling which includes state-of-the art graphics with a pronounced ‘R’ on the tank and an asymmetrical one on the visor in keeping with the latest international trend
  • A stunning feature of this bike is its new sporty under-cowl which makes the bike look more powerful and mean
  • The digital console of the bike comes with a night vision, which illuminates the console in a bright neon yellow color to reveal the speedometer which stands out in the dark to form a stunning contrast
  • The engine now sports an exciting matt-axis grey color which makes it look very rugged and ready to take on anything
  • What’s more, the New Karizma comes with a special edition version which has a set of racy-red mag wheels which make it the most stunning bike on Indian roads.
  • Other notable features in the bike are the red rear suspensions, stylish fender with sizzling graphics, alloy wheels and front disc brakes as a standard fitment, powerful multi-reflector headlight with two stunning remote lamps for that added beam, Integrated clear lamp tail light to make sure every other bike keeps safe distance.
Here’s a bike which comes fully loaded with impeccable styling and unmatched performance which reiterates Hero Honda’s continuous commitment to offer the best biking experience across diverse consumer segments.
Coupled with its Brand Ambassador, hot-shot Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan, Karizma’s personality is all about: ‘Cool & Confidence’

Quote:

88 cc - Micro Splendor
98 cc - Mini Splendor
100 cc - Splendor
112 cc - Splendorrr
121 cc - Passion +
122 cc - Passion + 1
123 cc - Passion + 2
124 cc - Enough Passion

LOLLLLLLL that was hilarious dude. nice!

Bajaj is getting out of 100cc bikes. Seems its not very profitable compared to the 125ccs or pulsars.
Getting back to HH they launched a classic bike in the cbz and then killed the bikes brand by launching the cbz star!! What were they thinking. The xtreme is also not upto the previous bike in terms of styling. This company just sells because of stickering. The new karizma looks huge but is nothing different! DOes anyone know what the R on the tank mean. I still didnt understand the meaning

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddy42 (Post 715500)
Bajaj is getting out of 100cc bikes. Seems its not very profitable compared to the 125ccs or pulsars.

I think they are putting all there money on the small car which will take on nano.:Frustrati Ultimately, I feel, they might also stop the 125cc's for the sake of car which is bread and butter for their company.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddy42 (Post 715500)
Getting back to HH they launched a classic bike in the cbz and then killed the bikes brand by launching the cbz star!! What were they thinking. The xtreme is also not upto the previous bike in terms of styling. This company just sells because of stickering. The new karizma looks huge but is nothing different! DOes anyone know what the R on the tank mean. I still didnt understand the meaning

as H is already there in Hero Honda as well as in Hrithik. They are using ""R"" to emphasize on ""Rithik Roshan"" the r connection.stupid:

Well one thing why i support Bajaj is they have a decent enough expenditure which is on R&D while HH has good timepass trying out new grapix and stickers

Quote:

DOes anyone know what the R on the tank mean.
The R in the Karizma R is for racing.

Heck whatever HH does I hope it keeps some good names atleast. Glamour, Passion, Ambition :D ...... Need I say more.

Quote:

88 cc - Micro Splendor
98 cc - Mini Splendor
100 cc - Splendor
112 cc - Splendorrr
121 cc - Passion +
122 cc - Passion + 1
123 cc - Passion + 2
124 cc - Enough Passion

and the new bike hero honda is going to launch will be hero HEROHONDA TENSION
TENSION+

FRUSTRATION
FUSTRATION+

lol:lol:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy

88 cc - Micro Splendor
98 cc - Mini Splendor
100 cc - Splendor
112 cc - Splendorrr
121 cc - Passion +
122 cc - Passion + 1
123 cc - Passion + 2
124 cc - Enough Passion

[quote] by[holywagon]
hilarious list you have made. if you keep going, it will get very interesting and at about the 140cc passion turns to....
140 cc - 0rg@$m ++

very very hilarious and at 180cc 0rg@$m ++turns to.........

180cc- Baby karishma lol: