Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2017, 18:47   #46
Senior - BHPian

re: On the Suzuki Access 125

My access is a little over 5 years old now and has been serving the wife pretty well so far. On issue that recently cropped up is a thud sound when the scooter goes over those miniature steep speed-breakers in the residential area. I am sure this noise is from the front suspension and can easily reproduce it as well. What could be the issue? In over 5 years, the scooter has done about 11k kms and mostly used for short errands only.
Old 1st February 2017, 23:52   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
Quick question, after my recent service with the Suzuki A*S*S, I hear the squeaking sound probably from somewhere near the engine. It only comes when I try to pull the vehicle from stationary or at very slow speeds. What could be the issue? The service center is a little far out and hence I want to know the issue before I head out.

That should be an issue with the clutch bell. I had a similar issue and it was resolved by replacing the clutch bell. Should cost around 700-800 rupees.
Old 7th August 2017, 16:20   #48
BHPian

Re: Aprilia SR 150 unveiled at the Auto Expo. EDIT: Priced at Rs. 65,000

Now it's been almost 2500kms on the New Access 125 that I bought and boy this scooter does the job really well. I was earlier unsure as to what I should buy with the Activa 125, the Jupiter and the Suzuki in mind. After riding all 3 thoroughly and figuring out that Suzuki does have a slightly better after-sales service, I went ahead.

So the Access 125...

- returns about 45-48kmpl under city riding cycles ( speeds not exceeding 65kmph)
- is vibration free at almost all speeds
- accelerates linearly
- has a softer front setup but still handles very well on almost all/ no roads
- brakes good but the disc setup could offer better braking
- is light to tug around and the seats are really comfortable even for longer ( 50-60kms)
rides.
Crankpin is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks