Team-BHP - Honda planning New Bike
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Honda planning New Bike (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/37134-honda-planning-new-bike.html)

Honda planning to roll out CB F stunner by August priced at 52k ...clap:
lets hope they finally bring out the goods to India

Source:
Honda may roll out CBF Stunner by August- Companies-The Sunday ET-Features-The Economic Times

With a 125 cc mill, it churns out around 11 bhp and looks like a ‘baby Karizma’.....

Shine in new name/design and called Sunshine?

Another 125cc...
When will honda wake up and launch a 250+ bike?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vabs78 (Post 764021)
Another 125cc...
When will Honda wake up and launch a 250+ bike?

I dont think is the way just honda thinks...I guess even the others feel that the indian market wants Diet bikes that sip on petrol, so probably they are trying to gel lower cc with performance. I'm just guessing seeing the 150 Ninja.
250cc + would be something substantial enough to be called a stunner.
May be they'd climb up the cc ladder with newer versions of the bike or newer bikes, later.

we don't even have choices of even getting an Indian version SBK about 250-500cc,all we have is 180cc and the topmost 225cc ..and above all the imported SBK's are no less than 8L,comet had come,nice bike to ride in 1.6L budget but lack of A.S.S. :(

250cc can happen. They give Unicorn to HH and HH can give the Kzhma engine :D

One more moped! why cant Honda come up with 250cc...dont know whats making these big gaints take so long:(

There are a whole breed of people here, who dont need power but look at FE and features. Like me :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by amitwiz1 (Post 764466)
There are a whole breed of people here, who dont need power but look at FE and features. Like me :)

Yep. There are equal number of takers for both the kind, infact there could be a 3rd kind who'd have the FE bike for going to the office and a Power bike for evening & weekends.

Wonder when these bike companies would think out of the box and cater too both kinds!

Quote:

Originally Posted by amitwiz1 (Post 764466)

You people have all the choice in the world...
What about us? We want power power and more power :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 764314)
250cc can happen. They give Unicorn to HH and HH can give the Kzhma engine :D

Correct me if i'm wrong isnt the Karizma engine based on the same block as the CBZ.

Yawn!! Another boring bike from honda! I've seriously stopped expecting anything exiting from these guys!!

Hopefully Yamaha's new 150cc bike should do well..though going by looks it looks stunner ...

Name:  ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 20 11.51.gif
Views: 110080
Size:  75.4 KB
Take a look at this beauty

Quote:

Originally Posted by highwayblaze (Post 764619)
Correct me if i'm wrong isnt the Karizma engine based on the same block as the CBZ.

More or less. Primarily taken from the CRF 230. Except for the carburetion, CDI mapping, & the six speed transmission, among other things.

Forget the CBF. Bring in the tuned CBX 250 with 25 horses. With rugged mechanicals & six gears to boot, that bike will garner more fans than any other bike in India.....if priced right.