Quote:
Originally Posted by agbenny View Post
Not sure, if this is aired in India.

http://www.Youtube.com/v/mph5ZR1JznM&hl=en&fs=1
Was it ever aired in India??

Crazy ad tho....
Old 17th October 2008, 10:29   #47
BHPian

Remember the Ad of Bullet where the Train stops to let the Bullet Pass through in a Railway crossing and caption saying Make your own Road ,any links to this ad.
Old 17th October 2008, 11:36   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddy6980 View Post
Remember the Ad of Bullet where the Train stops to let the Bullet Pass through in a Railway crossing and caption saying Make your own Road ,any links to this ad.
Here you go :-)
Old 17th October 2008, 11:53   #49
Senior - BHPian

Best billboard ad I ever saw was on my way to chandigarh about a decade back for Enfield Bullet.
All it said was " Kyonki Mard Khilono Se Nahi Khelte" (translation :Because Men dont play with Toys) . Awesome
Old 17th October 2008, 12:20   #50
Senior - BHPian

Anyone remembers the caliber ad where he carries a puppy in his bag and drives a looong way to meet his childhood sweetheart, only to find her married, loved it! esp the 'unshakeable' tagline. Also in those days they had good quotes in the caliber ad behind magazines, wonder where they are gone, favorite was: "Some will take the elevator, i will take the stairs, they will reach faster, but i will reach stronger", was awesome!
Old 19th October 2008, 03:40   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Anyone remember the Rajdoot ads?
Funniest was "Rajdoot - Ek Jaandaar Sawari, Ek Shaandaar Sawari" starring Dharmendra.

:'( I'm Missing our '68 Rajdoot. My uncle gave it away while i was in mumbai without asking me :'(
Old 19th October 2008, 20:03   #52
BHPian

I may sound a bit off topic , the yamaha FZ 16 bike ad could have been done better sorry a lot better.
Old 20th October 2008, 09:26   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick5490 View Post
Anyone remembers the caliber ad where he carries a puppy in his bag and drives a looong way to meet his childhood sweetheart, only to find her married, loved it! esp the 'unshakeable' tagline. Also in those days they had good quotes in the caliber ad behind magazines, wonder where they are gone, favorite was: "Some will take the elevator, i will take the stairs, they will reach faster, but i will reach stronger", was awesome!
Absolutely. This by far lists top of the charts for a motor-cycle advertisement IMO. These days, motorcycle ads focus more on stunts performed by experts.
The 'Feel Like God' advert for the Avenger also rates very high in the list.
Old 9th December 2008, 17:39   #54
BHPian

i think yamaha & honda should concentrate much on ads & make it somewhat attractive for people to buy like bajaj & hero honda. & i am sure there would me more units sold based on the add they provide.
Old 9th December 2008, 19:25   #55
BHPian

I feel pulsarmania ad is the best till now.
Old 9th December 2008, 20:37   #56
Senior - BHPian

My Top of Chart:

1) The BOSS : Shogun Advt. ruffling everything that it zooms past. Captures essence of that bike.
2) RX100: Extremely catchy tune from Top Gun.
3) Hamara Bajaj : One of the best brand building advt.

The worst so far is HH "desh ki dhadkan". Worst theme, worst music, pathetic coordination and lousy graphics!
Old 10th December 2008, 14:01   #57
Senior - BHPian

like this ad ... was searching for the shogun ad and came across this one btw anyone have the shogun ads..love them!

Last edited by lohithrao : 10th December 2008 at 14:10.
Old 10th December 2008, 16:59   #58
Senior - BHPian

THe Current 'Trip' campaign being run by BUllet is not only best bike advertising, but according to me it is one of the best ads ever come out of india.

Cheers,
AC
Old 12th January 2009, 23:41   #59
BHPian

The Best one is SHOGUN Ad,I tried searching on new even inquired to some TVS dealers but no one has it.
Even that poster a black man with all black riding gear the add was best,and obvious the Bike,
Many Bajaj adds are good like Avenger " I Feel like god"
The other add in which one school girl distributing some handouts don't remember for which bike/scooter does any one remembers the add .?
Worst adds are of hero Honda adds
Old 14th January 2009, 17:39   #60
BHPian

splendor, rx100 n cbz

Hi friends,
I remember a few which caught my fascination as a kid:

1. Splendor: showing bad roads n the the guy pulls down is visor & the visor n roads & surroundings become great it says " you can't change the road but you can change the way you see them with a hh splendor..just leave the roads & ride the clouds on a splendor"

2. i remember a old print ad of rx100 at a small mechanic's place( it was old even then) featuring gavaskar ( not too sure) & saying " for those who don'y compromise, its a yamaha"

3. a couple of cbz ads as well
first one was a print ad saying " 60 to zero 3 seconds..( the 1st bike with discs
2nd a commercial where heads turned when a cbz passed by like a bride looking at it while people aghast at the marriage & a head nun trying to stop her girls from staring at it.
hope some guys identify with it

mods..i wish to start a thread on interesting print ads of automobiles around the globe..i feel it would be really interesting

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks