Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2009, 15:52   #61

The enfield Poster and magazine ad's "TRIP" are pretty good.
Old 15th January 2009, 16:42   #62
BHPian

Rajdoot Nostalgia!!!

Rajdoot Jaandaar Sawari, Ek Shaandaar Sawari!
Old 20th March 2009, 12:55   #63
BHPian

hi friends,
i have been searching for Yamaha Rx100 ad. print/video. does anybody has any linky or pics.can you post here.
Old 20th March 2009, 15:02   #64
Distinguished - BHPian

I love the Yamaha R15 ads when they were first launched. Not the ones now. The earliest ones were a direct lift off from the Japanese ad and even the narration was an almost direct translation from a Japanese script. Loved it. Clean and just talked about the emotions when riding the bike.

SBK material.
Old 26th April 2009, 15:31   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaybiz View Post
Any one remember ad of RX100 where one guy races with one girl driving sports car and while racing he goes out of the road but again comes back with bang and wins the race and ofcource the gal and the back ground music was from Top Gun.
RD350 never came in TV but saw few in megazines, calenders and news papers and the punch line was "For those who lives their Dreams" and i am living my dream.
Oh Yeah I remember the RX100 ad. One of the best bike ads till date. Don't remember the RD ads though. Talking of these 2 great bikes (which I once owned), anyone remember the Road test by the Car & Bike International. I had saved them. I must find them, scan them and post for those who may be interested. I wonder if anyone has already done that.
Old 20th September 2018, 01:20   #66
Team-BHP Support

Re: Best Motorcycle Advertisements In India

Never knew such a thread existed, although had seen similar threads for cars here.

Ather 450 ad was one of the better ones recently -
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2019, 13:55   #67
Team-BHP Support

Bajaj is back with another nice ad for their Avenger -

CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2019, 21:24   #68
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Bajaj is back with another nice ad for their Avenger -
Well done Bajaj! After some questionable positioning and advertising for the Dominar, they are back on their old ways with this wonderful advertisement that targets a whole new segment of riders. I wish they showed the ease of swinging a leg over the low seat height of the Avenger, thats a huge plus point for lady riders.

I have two minor gripes with the advertisement though. I wish they had the lady rider in proper riding gear instead of a flimsy open face helmet (be prepared to invest a lot in skin lightening face washes and face scrubs if you opt for one ) and zero other gear. Forget riding pants, she wasnt even wearing jeans which are practical for day to day life and which is what sensible lady riders wear.

The second minor gripe I have is that it appears as though the rider is riding on the wrong side of the road at the 45 second mark, you can see trucks to her left and the divider and street lights are on her left as well. If she was riding on the correct side of the road, that obviously wouldnt happen. If you watch it till the end, you will easily deduct that the ad agency probably had the lady rider go up and down the same deserted stretch of the road late at night(right way, wrong way, right way, wrong way etc).

Nonetheless, welcome back Bajaj! Now, I eagerly look forward to the upcoming ad campaign of the Pulsar 250.

Last edited by Jaggu : 4th January 2019 at 16:14. Reason: Please avoid Quoting Youtube video links for reply. Affects readability. Thanks
neil.jericho is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2019, 23:11   #69
Senior - BHPian

Has anyone of you seen any new video/advertisement of a girl riding a vespa through the streets of Goa? I saw the shoot happening in August 2018 and am hoping my car makes a guest appearance
Old 4th January 2019, 10:28   #70
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil.jericho View Post
Forget riding pants, she wasnt even wearing jeans which are practical for day to day life and which is what sensible lady riders wear.
A couple of lady friends of mine pointed out that although the concept is targeted towards women, the execution seems otherwise - dress selection and camera angles not flattering for a woman biker concept!

So yeah - on second thought - Good concept, could have executed it better.
Old 4th January 2019, 11:33   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by somspaple View Post
hi friends,
i have been searching for Yamaha Rx100 ad. print/video. does anybody has any linky or pics.can you post here.

Here are a couple. The RX 100 is a bike that I love to ride even now. A friend of mine has one in very good shape which we ride around very often.
Attached Thumbnails
Best Motorcycle Advertisements In India-screenshot_20190104112202.png  

Best Motorcycle Advertisements In India-screenshot_20190104111756.png  

Old 27th January 2021, 11:12   #72
Senior - BHPian

TVS has launched a limited edition Scooty Pep exclusive in Tamil Nadu/Chennai called 'Mudhal Kadhal' edition (Mudhal Kadhal is First Love, in Tamil).

Loved it.

Old 27th January 2021, 17:00   #73
BHPian

[quote=Ajaybiz;
RD350 never came in TV but saw few in megazines, calenders and news papers and the punch line was "For those who lives their Dreams" and i am living my dream.[/QUOTE]

Found it. Here is the RD 350 ad. The ad looks completely dark but I just loved it.

Last edited by Vikashmalya : 27th January 2021 at 17:21. Reason: Forgot to update link
Old 27th January 2021, 21:35   #74
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikashmalya View Post
Found it. Here is the RD 350 ad. The ad looks completely dark but I just loved it.

https://Youtu.be/VL8vdHwT7IM
The most manly ad ever made. And well deserving too.

Most Viewed