Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2009, 05:43   #286
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2StrokeJunkie View Post
straight6 stop giving people advise and sort out ur bike first ! LOL . why are u running sythetic oil when ur bike doesnt even cross 100 kmph ?! A stock 4 speed RX135 does 100 when u crouch given the space and 5 speeds do about 110 . my bike when it was stock used to give me 45 -49km/l , ur 31 kmpl for a 100kmph bike is rediculous ! My RX now hits about 125kmph with a pillion both of us sitting upright with bags and stuff . yes my bike is ported , piped , jetted etc etc etc and is not stock anymore , she hits about 135 kmph on the gun and gives me about 30 km to the litre as an everyday commuter ! Sort ur bike out man . Who has done the porting , jetting etc ? Have u finished the running in as of yet ? Get in touch with atul or rohit koli aka motorhead in bombay , they should be able to help u out .
My bike is not highly ported because I ride everyday. I know Atul well and might get the bike ported once more after the rains or may buy another 135 and get it highly ported.

I got the bike done from Tony in Malad. Will be going to him to get the clutch plates and primary gear checked.

The bikes done 2010 kms after the rebuild.
Old 15th June 2009, 09:34   #287
Senior - BHPian

in chandigarh Yamaha have already shut shutters for lovely 2 strokes..

my mechanic is good but its a big pain to arrange original stuff !!
Old 16th June 2009, 00:38   #288
BHPian

Dream to reality!!!

Hi,

This is my RX-135 4SP, 2002 model.
Its been a month since i own this bike.
The bike was in a pathetic condition when i bought it.
Now it looks like this...

Hey praJEEP,
Nice job man!!!(the disc brakes).
Even i have got the same stuff for my bike...will have to get it fixed.
So where you put up in bangalore?
Attached Thumbnails
Living with my dream my RX 135-rx135a.jpg  

Living with my dream my RX 135-disca.jpg  

Old 3rd August 2009, 14:57   #289
BHPian

Hey Prajeep, I Really liked the way you spruced up your RX. The care and attention you gave it is really amazing. Could you provide with more details of the workshop and mechanic who got all the work done with some real professionalism? My RX is currently in M'lore and am planning to get it to B'lore in a couple of weeks.I will need your help. Please PM me your contact number.
Old 3rd August 2009, 18:50   #290
BHPian

^^Thanks my Rx is no more a 4 speed, converted to 5 speed now, it will soon see a RXK conversion, thats all for now ..
Old 21st August 2009, 17:07   #291
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by praJEEP View Post
^^Thanks my Rx is no more a 4 speed, converted to 5 speed now, it will soon see a RXK conversion, thats all for now ..
Hi Pradeep.. hows the rxk conversion coming along. as i had read on some other forum it needs lot of other modifications too apart from bolting the rxk bore unlike the 135- 5 speed conversion.
Old 21st August 2009, 20:29   #292
BHPian

^^ Nothing much nowadays infact not started at all, too busy with work and very less time on weekends to work on the bike.

Will start off soon.
Old 29th August 2012, 21:28   #293
BHPian

Re: Living with my dream my RX 135

I am working on to pick up a RX-135 2005 single owner bike. Please let me know what do I need to check as PDI (Pre-delivery inspection) on the engine and chassis areas to ensure that no adulteration(duplicate parts) or parts are not stolen or accident vehicle.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks