Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2008, 23:44   #91
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by invincible7 View Post
@shakensoul somehow i missed this part where you have mentioned that you have got this plug for your bike "NGK G-Power BPR7HGP plug for 130/".

Now as i undestand for RX 135 the plug should be NGK BPR7HS for the specific heat range required for the engine and this one costs 67/-, so why did you got that paticular plug for the bike.

Any particular reasons???
No specific reasons, the NGK part finder site recommended three plugs for the RX135, so I went for the G power.

NGK Partfinder for Two Wheelers
Old 1st August 2008, 10:19   #92
BHPian

Diet for the bike

Motul 800 2T Factory Line - 625
Motul 300v Factory Line 15w50 - 650
Motul Fork Oil - 84
Attached Thumbnails
Motorcycle mechanic in Delhi?-img_6142.jpg  

Old 7th August 2008, 18:49   #93
BHPian

Does anyone have any idea where I can get the motorcycle magnet charged ? What type of shops are likely to do that ? The magnet I'm referring to is the magnet along with the coil.

EDIT: I think its called the Flywheel magnet.

Last edited by Shakensoul : 7th August 2008 at 18:56.
Old 25th August 2008, 12:53   #94
BHPian

Getting my RX100 back in stock condition..need ur help

Hi Shakensoul
i need to speak to you regarding my RX100 restoration..
am in gurgaon..
Old 25th August 2008, 14:31   #95
BHPian

Sure buddy, I would be glad to help you out.

Though, let me warn you, I am no expert at any technical details , I can only guide you. Post your requirements here.
Old 25th August 2008, 15:28   #96
BHPian

thanks Shakensoul for the prompt reply...

Well I am slow to start any project and a quick reply from you has surely kickstarted the process..

I am planning to restore my 1989 RX100, I've not used it much from a year and half..well only twice that too to transport it when i shifted to new house.

my car has met with an accident and i thought of using the bike till i get my car back..but after riding the bike i felt sorry for its condition and now decided to get it in shape once more..

Where else but Team-bhp to look for help..i got two threads one yours and the other by v12..i felt your thread had more of what i was looking for..
v12 is going in the opposite direction(not blaming him or anything) but i like my vehicles in stock condition..if i ever need to race my bike or car i dont think that things like porting,expansion chambers, air filters will do the trick..i'd rather buy a bike which are made for that purpose..a bhp here and there won't help.. and anyways RX100 has the power when i need to rip once in a while..

What i'll do is that i'll start a new thread, in the first post with the pics of the bike in current condition, mention the niggles and then ask you guys how to proceed..then i'll let you know asap..

I am not looking for an auto expert but want you people to help me out in a few things which are way above my head..

I might bug you sometimes but i guess that is fair in team-bhp..

ZeRo..
Old 19th November 2008, 06:25   #97

Recommended RX135 mechanic

Hi Shakensoul, I need to get my RX fixed. Is it possible to guide me the route to Perfect Motors? Thanks, Simraj please!?
Old 19th November 2008, 10:36   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by simraj View Post
Hi Shakensoul, I need to get my RX fixed. Is it possible to guide me the route to Perfect Motors? Thanks, Simraj please!?
Here you go

perfect motors karol bagh - Google Maps
Old 24th November 2008, 11:22   #99

Handed over my RX135 to Shakensoul recommended Duo

Hello BHPians,
I own a Bullet Electra and a Yamaha RX135.
RX135 is 10 yrs old and was thinking of giving it a new lease of life.
After googling a bit, I found this thread, spoke to Shakensoul and finally ended up at Perfect Motors, Karol Bagh with my RX135.
Met the father, son duo and handed over my trust worthy bike for a full overhaul- including a painting job, new piston, cylinder kit change and other cosmetics.
I'll keep you all posted about the progress and whether Shakensoul's opinion about the duo falls true for me.
Old 28th November 2008, 01:29   #100
BHPian

Do let us know how the restoration goes, I'm sure they won't let you down.
Old 28th November 2008, 23:57   #101

"Nature, Signature, Thumb Impression cannot be changed"

is a favorite saying of my military trainer.

Well Shakensoul recommended duo have worked wonders and "My First Love" is back with me like the first day I saw "Her". (i.e 10 years back)
Thank U Shakensoul n thank U BHP for introducing such legend like SS- who can recognise a DIAMOND with a simple glance (in this world of imitation)
Simraj
Old 29th November 2008, 00:21   #102
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by simraj View Post
"Nature, Signature, Thumb Impression cannot be changed"

is a favorite saying of my military trainer.

Well Shakensoul recommended duo have worked wonders and "My First Love" is back with me like the first day I saw "Her". (i.e 10 years back)
Thank U Shakensoul n thank U BHP for introducing such legend like SS- who can recognise a DIAMOND with a simple glance (in this world of imitation)
Simraj
Those are very nice words. Glad to know that you're happy with the work. My bike has been running impeccably since it has been restored, even though the original power is no longer there, but the bike bike has been performing flawlessly.

Last edited by Shakensoul : 29th November 2008 at 00:23.
Old 29th November 2008, 00:35   #103
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Simraj. for your bike coming back to shape though my bike is still strugling as i want to convert it to the 135 5spedd and i am not getting enough time to do so.
Old 30th November 2008, 21:29   #104

hello shaken soul.
Want to really spruce up my RX-100 ,1987 model .Can u tell me the shops where I can find all the original spares for RX-100 in Delhi.Thanks in advence.
Old 29th December 2008, 12:51   #105

Shakensoul - Thanks for the reference. The mechanic is very good, he made my 9 year old RX-Z running like new. Prior to going to this person I have always used Yamaha authorized service center.

Most Viewed