Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2005, 16:57   #16
BHPian

dude, u go for p150 dtsi..It seems cool with gas shocks and alloy wheels...Unicorn, ya its equally good but u got to wait for the delivery..Looks i think pulsar have that killer looks than unicorn..Mileage both of them stands almost the same.The tyre for unicorn is sad when compared to the new p150.Fazer, i dunno..nobody in here knows its in the 150 category.Unicorn's engine is more refined and the monoshocks are also equally good..Anyways i suggest u go for either pulsar or Unicorn..These 2 rules in the 150 category..
Old 17th March 2005, 14:59   #17
Senior - BHPian

Hey man don't waste ur money 4 fazer or any bajaj motorcycles!!!! CLOSE UR EYES AND SIMPLY GO IN 4 HONDA UNICORN.iI have driven both Unicorn and Pulsar and believe me Pulsar stands no where .

Last edited by chiragh_bir : 17th March 2005 at 15:04.
Old 17th March 2005, 19:42   #18
Senior - BHPian

welcome to da club mann!!
and hey chiragh bir, maybe you're talking about the pulsar 150.but believe me, the 180 smokes any indian bikes' rear, be it karizma, unicorn, cbz, or even the pulsar 150, fair and square.
and the fazer doesn't come in the 150cc category. it's 125cc, so it's more in competition with the discover,the new super splendor, the victor glx 125, the wind (bajaj), & the lml freedom prima 125.
for you, i would suggest the pulsar, as it offers more value for money than any other bike in it's segment. which other bike can give you "mag" wheels, and self start as o.e for under 60,000? and plus, although the honda is more refined, it scores low in terms of value for money. and besides, the waiting period stands unjustified, big time. also, the 150 offers more performance...so....

Last edited by veyron1 : 17th March 2005 at 19:47.
Old 7th September 2008, 20:27   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by chittibells61 View Post
hey guys, i just moved to a new house in kharghar sector 20 so it is a little far from the station and we only have one two-wheeler. but my father agreg to buy me a bike within 60,000 and currently i am looking at the fazer and mabey the pulsar, i havent really done any research. so it would be good if u guys give me some advide on this and also is it economical to buy a used car instead. awaiting your replys.

I have 2 words for you dude

TATA NANO

Most Viewed