Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2008, 22:17   #1
Senior - BHPian

A few queries

Had a few queries:

Where can I get such grips?!
I've tried searching around, but haven't seen anything even similar to this.

A few queries-1d90d9af205848a0173c72b3d9afdd03.jpg
A few queries-a9bbb0a30de201001061dac38ab089fa.jpg

The Royal Enfield Service Center?!
Where is the Royal Enfield Service Center at Mahim? I know of PR Enterprises, any reviews?!

Upjet or downjet?!
I've reinstalled the original stock filter. The Goldstar silencer is still on. The jet currently is 130. I don't see much of performance with the bike. It seems very very restrictive.
  • Don't know whether its because of the silencer, or the big jet, or whether the bike is not tuned well, or something else.
  • Does it make a difference if the mixture is rich? It seems that way because the filter is stock and the jet is bigger.
  • Will a 110 be okay for the Goldstar?!
If it doesn't work out, I'm planning to get the stock jet and stock silencer back onto the bike to check out the difference.

18inch 40 spoke rims - in general
Are there are 18inch 40 spoke rims available in the market?! I think all of them are 36 spoke. If 40 spoke rims aren't available, is there an issue having 4 spokes less?!
Old 8th August 2008, 23:06   #2
Senior - BHPian

I'm guessing you want the grips for the RX. IMO, the ones you're looking for are not the best. I would suggest you buy the Unicorn grips. I was using them on my CBR and found them excellent. Good grip even if you're hands are greasy/sweaty. Can't say that about the plastic ones above, unless you use gloves.
Old 9th August 2008, 08:11   #3
Senior - BHPian

Those grips are very classic and sit very well in the center of your palm. Will check out the Unicorn grips too. Since the Posh Clip On doesn't provide bar-end mounts, I'd need appropriate grips.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks