Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2008, 21:11   #1
BHPian

Mechanic in Hyderabad for my bike

My warm wishes to everyone on Team-Bhp. Can anyone kindly guide me to the best Mechanic in Hyderabad for my pulsar 150cc old model .

I have earlier serviced in Bajaj service center but not satisfied with their work. It has lot of problems which only a good mechanic can tune it I believe. So help is really appreciated in this matter. Thank you very much for your time.
Old 3rd May 2009, 15:44   #2
BHPian

Did you find one?

I may need one as well for my 180cc Pulsar in the future as I may relocate to Hyderabad.

Thanx!
Old 4th May 2009, 12:59   #3
BHPian

Try C*****l Bike Zone, I am happy with their service.
Old 24th March 2011, 22:36   #4

Re: Best Mechanic in Hyderabad for my pulsar 150cc old model.

Hi Sharath!

Are you still using castrol bike zone? If so which one in Hyderabad?
Old 14th March 2013, 13:43   #5
MDe
BHPian

Bike Garages in Hyderabad

I know we are more of a car forum, but we do have bikers with us as well. I searched for bike garages but could not find any details for them in Hyderabad. So I am opening this thread to collate all the good bike mechanics/garages available in Hyderabad. To start with, I am looking for a good mechanic around Hitec city area. Inputs are appreciated
Old 14th March 2013, 15:12   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Bike Garages in Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDe View Post
I know we are more of a car forum, but we do have bikers with us as well. I searched for bike garages but could not find any details for them in Hyderabad. So I am opening this thread to collate all the good bike mechanics/garages available in Hyderabad. To start with, I am looking for a good mechanic around Hitec city area. Inputs are appreciated
I get my Pulsar 150cc serviced from a very good mechanic in Himayathnagar from last 8 years. He does a very good job and most importantly is close to my house.

No idea about bike mechanics in your part of the woods
Old 15th March 2013, 10:49   #7
BHPian

Re: Mechanic in Hyderabad for my Pulsar 150cc

I get my regular maintenance work done from a guy named Shiva. He previously worked for a Castrol Bike Zone, now has a small independent garage in Gachibowli area.

I get the regular stuff like brakes, chain, filter, oil, tightening etc work done from him. His contact number is 9000760636. You can refer my name, he will recognize me. He is generally good with Pulsars and 2 strokes.

Theres another mechanic named Neeraj, near the Gachibowli-ORR crossing. Have seen him work on SBKs as well, heard he is good at what he does.

Last edited by Motormania : 15th March 2013 at 10:52.
Old 15th March 2013, 22:09   #8
MDe
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I get my Pulsar 150cc serviced from a very good mechanic in Himayathnagar from last 8 years. He does a very good job and most importantly is close to my house.
Thanks for the info Avinash. You definitely have answer on all queries . Today another friend of mine told about a good mechanic near masabtank Golconda hotel. Good guy for Yamahas, but kind of far from my place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motormania View Post
I get the regular stuff like brakes, chain, filter, oil, tightening etc work done from him. His contact number is 9000760636. You can refer my name, he will recognize me. He is generally good with Pulsars and 2 strokes.
Thanks Motormania. I will give him a call tomorrow morning. My bike is in non-working condition, so its a job getting it to the garage as well. Yamaha RXZ from 99. Lets see if the guy can pick the job.

Last edited by MDe : 15th March 2013 at 22:11.
Old 16th March 2013, 20:57   #9
MDe
BHPian

In any case, I found a mechanic in Madhapur close to my place. He has 2 shops there and even pushed my bike from home to his workshop. Delivery is tomorrow so feedback on him tomorrow. If he does a good job, I will post his details here for others to follow.
Old 8th November 2014, 15:44   #10
BHPian

Quote:

Hey, I just wanted to know the location of this mechanic. IT would be really helpful as I live near Himayathnagar too and from last 2 years, I have been getting my bike - Pulsar 150 [ 2008 made] serviced from independent garages and no one seems to be doing any satisfactory job and the Vinayak Bajaj in kacheguda is also upsetting .
These days, all my pillion riders are complaining noises from my bike so it is time I take it to the Doc !!
Thanks in advance !!
Old 17th November 2014, 11:07   #11
BHPian

Quote:

Mate, can you share the details of the mechanic you recommend? Planning to get my Trigger serviced at an independent garage.
############
If anyone else knows of a decent bike mechanic in/around Secunderabad-Tarnaka-Habsiguda area, please let me know!
Old 17th November 2014, 11:56   #12
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by poised2drive View Post
Hey, I just wanted to know the location of this mechanic. IT would be really helpful as I live near Himayathnagar too and from last 2 years, I have been getting my bike - Pulsar 150 [ 2008 made] serviced from independent garages and no one seems to be doing any satisfactory job and the Vinayak Bajaj in kacheguda is also upsetting
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmet View Post
Mate, can you share the details of the mechanic you recommend?
Mechanic name is Arun : +91-9866230007

Location : In lane right opposite to Minerva Coffee Shop, Himayathnagar

Landmarks : This lane also has famous Akshay Tiffin and Naturals Icecream

Btw, red Pulsar 150 you see outside the mechanic shop was mine. I sold it to him
mobike008 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th November 2014, 12:59   #13
BHPian

Quote:

Btw, red Pulsar 150 you see outside the mechanic shop was mine. I sold it to him
Hey , that was really helpful. Hope he stands to the expectations and coincidentally, mine is a Red Pulsar too !
Old 21st November 2014, 14:48   #14
BHPian

Quote:

Update :
After a brief search, I could find his garage, atypical of many Bike garages, it did not have too many bikes in front of it . So I missed it when I passed through it the first time.
Mr.Arun was courteous and he inquired about how he came to know about his garage and I mentioned your name . [ hope you don't mind it ] .
My bike needed a new clutch wire , suspension bearings, new brake pads and some addl stuff. I was charged 1300 and it looks good until now.
I have to go the next week since the transition is not being smooth after the clutch engagement and this was already predicted by him .
poised2drive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2014, 18:17   #15
Senior - BHPian

Bumping up this thread for the mechanics in Kondapur or Gachibowli area. I want to start using my 2005 Unicorn which has been lying almost idle for nearly 3 years now.

Any idea if Honda spares are available freely outside or do the authorized service stations take the monopoly for OEM spares?

Any other options in addition to the ones mentioned below?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motormania View Post
I get my regular maintenance work done from a guy named Shiva. He previously worked for a Castrol Bike Zone, now has a small independent garage in Gachibowli area.

Theres another mechanic named Neeraj, near the Gachibowli-ORR crossing. Have seen him work on SBKs as well, heard he is good at what he does.
Can you please mention some pointers like workshop name or identifying landmark for above workshops? I hope he would be able to source Honda spares.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks