Team-BHP - R15 lookalike Pulsar in a Bajaj Showroom
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   R15 lookalike Pulsar in a Bajaj Showroom (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/47773-r15-lookalike-pulsar-bajaj-showroom.html)

While driving to work found a R15 lookalike in the display of a Bajaj showroom here in Bangalore, since I was in a hurry in the morning, decided to give it the once over on the way back home. Looks like a dealer specific job on the Pulsar to make it look identical to Yamaha's R15.. check out the yellow bike. Since the showroom had closed for the day, couldnt go in and check out more details, will try to do this tomorrow.
(pls excuse the poor quality of the images - since these were taken in the night using my mobile camera)

Which showroom is this?In which area?

Quote:

Originally Posted by punterccrx8s (Post 1023169)
Which showroom is this?In which area?

it seems to be JATTIMOTORS from the decals.

I saw it the other day in MAHIPALPUR, New Delhi. I mean the limited edition r15 Look alike

Where does it come?The area?

Sorry to say, but it looks nowhere near the Yamaha R-15, at least from the pics. In person it might be better looking from what the pictures are portraying.

Quote:

Originally Posted by punterccrx8s (Post 1023182)
Where does it come?The area?

This is done by Jatti Motors on Millers Road (Bangalore).

They have just added the front fairing of the R15 and the seats of the P220 to the existing P180 and for this I believe they are demanding 108K. Couldnt get any additional info since the sales guys were yet to come in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackPearl (Post 1023187)
Sorry to say, but it looks nowhere near the Yamaha R-15, at least from the pics. In person it might be better looking from what the pictures are portraying.

Having seen it in person, I must agree that it is no where near the 'original'. The 108K price tag settles the issue, since by adding 4K you get the R15 itself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by uday.ere (Post 1023319)
This is done by Jatti Motors on Millers Road (Bangalore).

They have just added the front fairing of the R15 and the seats of the P220 to the existing P180 and for this I believe they are demanding 108K. Couldnt get any additional info since the sales guys were yet to come in.

108K hahahahahaha.....what are the showroom guys thinking? Giving a full fairing to air-cooled bike, that would kill it in due time and not to forget reduce performance too.

The yellow one kindda looked OK, but no where near the real thing!

What are they calling it?
P18:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by reddy6980 (Post 1023458)
What are they calling it?
P18:D

More like co-p 180. What a dud !!

Well people are indeed creative, the RP-200 in yellow is integrated well :)

Sad man. BAJAJ goes and sues TVS for copying DTSi technology, they sue CHINESE bike makes for faking the PULSAR, and now they go and copy the R15 themselves. They could've atleast gone one step ahead and copied the R125, that would've taken the fight to YAMAHA

ha ha ha
looks funny. :uncontrol
and its a limited edition?? whats wrong with bajaj?? :Frustrati

Quote:

Sad man. BAJAJ goes and sues TVS for copying DTSi technology, they sue CHINESE bike makes for faking the PULSAR, and now they go and copy the R15 themselves. They could've atleast gone one step ahead and copied the R125, that would've taken the fight to YAMAHA
Quote:

ha ha ha
looks funny. :uncontrol
and its a limited edition?? whats wrong with bajaj?? :Frustrati

Guys this is not done by Bajaj but by a dealer which is a common practice, even in Pune you can see Karizma's modded as CBRs in the Showroom for sale.