Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2009, 00:01   #61
Senior - BHPian

where can i buy this bullet so that i can thrash it forever
Old 18th January 2009, 18:37   #62
BHPian

What one should not !!

Can bet any length that if Manufacturers were to see this they would buy the bike back !! Incidentally a question for the experts, since I am a noob with bikes, is it even safe to be on this contraption considering all the extra weight and I am pretty much sure that the Balance of the bike is more than history !!

Another question is can the govt get this thing of the road for violation of some norm !!!

Best Regards,

Srinivas
Old 18th January 2009, 19:04   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
A bullet is a bullet, but its NOT a dirt bike **sob sob**
Attachment 88750
Whoever put that in people's head that a Bullet is a "cruiser" and nothing more. Sad. Its also one of the reason why you find the 1980-2000 Bullet owners claiming that what they own is a "TRUE" bullet.

Anyways, its a good modification. Have you seen the Scrambler?!
Old 19th January 2009, 10:27   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Waiting for your comments on this one. To me it was truly weird and wacky.

Attachment 90251
This is too common in Mumbai also.
Old 19th January 2009, 14:39   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekji05 View Post
I had almost forgotten about this bike until yesterday Muneem and I had a discussion about this thread and thought what we can contribute to it. He asked if I had seen this bike and I remembered I had even taken pics of it in my cell phone. I had to dig old back up files and voila it was still there. These pics were taken long back, in the VGA cell phone camera era hence the poor quality of the pics.

It is a Royal Enfield with Honda City headlights, Honda Dio tail lights, a pulsar tank, after market Ambassador mirrors and the usual twin exhausts.
Does Wierd get any wierder than this??

The best bit???? It is owned by a Doctor who rides it 32kms a day, to the hospital and back, at night, of course.
Dear Vivekji05,
Thank you very very much for showing us this. This BY FAR is the ugliest thing i have seen in my life. Now i know how ugly can ugly get.
This is as retarded as retarded can possibly get. This doctor (i think he needs to visit one, make that two or three docs) has no sense of respect for any of these cars / bikes he has taken these parts from. He has really disrespected the Royal Enfield bullet.

This goes in my books as the worse mod job ever.

AC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
Thanks vivekji05

We have finally found the winner of this thread (atleast until we get another winner )
Technocrat there can't possibly be another job which can top this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Whoever put that in people's head that a Bullet is a "cruiser" and nothing more. Sad. Its also one of the reason why you find the 1980-2000 Bullet owners claiming that what they own is a "TRUE" bullet.

Anyways, its a good modification. Have you seen the Scrambler?!
this looks like a v good job. i just love way without trying hard, the bull has taken the shape of a mud eater.

Lovely mod.

Cheers,
AC

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 15 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post

Also use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple post
s.

Last edited by Technocrat : 19th January 2009 at 15:25. Reason: see note in post
Old 19th January 2009, 17:11   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekji05 View Post
The best bit???? It is owned by a Doctor who rides it 32kms a day, to the hospital and back, at night, of course.
Okay, I find the bullet to be practical. BEFORE YOU REACH FOR THOSE PITCHFORKS, the twin exhaust was unnecessary, and maybe the colours might be unsavoury to one's palate. But I think every bit was modded for the 32km night trip. The seat looks comfy, notice the horn(I'm sure it's loud). The rear mirrors too might be useful when one's crouched on those handlebars(I used to prefer a more upright position for long distance). And theres the headlights. Now that's someone who's done what others would wish.("I wish my motorcycle had lights that'd blind them highbeamers off the road"). I think this guy deserves praise for carrying it through.
Old 19th January 2009, 20:25   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlifecrisis View Post
Okay, I find the bullet to be practical. BEFORE YOU REACH FOR THOSE PITCHFORKS, the twin exhaust was unnecessary, and maybe the colours might be unsavoury to one's palate. But I think every bit was modded for the 32km night trip. The seat looks comfy, notice the horn(I'm sure it's loud). The rear mirrors too might be useful when one's crouched on those handlebars(I used to prefer a more upright position for long distance). And theres the headlights. Now that's someone who's done what others would wish.("I wish my motorcycle had lights that'd blind them highbeamers off the road"). I think this guy deserves praise for carrying it through.
@midlifecrisis : Bullet made bikes exactly for the reasons you mentioned. It is safe, the seats are comfy, the horn is loud (if one can't hear a bullet coming, probably he is deaf).
I thoroughly believe that the above mod job could be carried out only by a person who has lost all his 6 senses.

Cheers,
AC

P.s: there are many other things, like the pulsar tank, the wierd front mud guard, the rear honda dio tail lights, the twin exhaust.
I travel 40 km everyday, and i travel late nights mostly, I never felt the need to do the above. This doctor needs to be given an award.
ac 427 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th January 2009, 20:39   #68
BHPian

Cruel Paint job on a CBZ with weird head lights,but this is no where as weird or wacky as vivekji05's bullet.

Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!-0118_072408.jpg
Old 19th January 2009, 20:50   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Man, people tour on stock Bullets day and night across India! 32KM will not even warm up the Bullet engine! (er.. just kidding bout warming up part )

There are much nicer looking comfortable seats available for the bullet. So no excuse for the doc.

The horn is called a wolf horn in this part of the world. It's usually found on a college goer's bike and used mostly while passing chicks There are louder and better horns available. No excuse for the doc again.

Even stock mirrors provide very good visibility if adjusted properly. No excuse doc.

Amby headlamp assy in the stock Bullet casquette and a 55/60 headlamp (after upgrading to latest 4wire alternator) will light up the road and the countryside well enough. He can opt for HID if that's not enough. Doc.. what's your excuse now?

I think he really really deserves a praise for riding that thing in public!
Old 20th January 2009, 10:09   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muneemmk View Post
Cruel Paint job on a CBZ with weird head lights,but this is no where as weird or wacky as vivekji05's bullet.

Attachment 91433
You can say this that, this is a bad sticker job also
Old 20th January 2009, 17:01   #71
Senior - BHPian

No explanations can save the doc for applying cosmetics the King of all Bikes in India. The Bullet is in the right sense Royal bike, all those mods are signs of a pathetic taste & lot of spare moolah.

Quote:
Old 20th January 2009, 17:40   #72
BHPian

Quote:
I guess the only reason why he rides it only in the dark because he is ashamed of it. He might have deliberately opted for the night shift at the hospital so that he can use his bike when people don't get to see it.

I hope he isn't reading this
Old 26th January 2009, 19:00   #73
BHPian

Well come on guys the doc was makin a Royal Enfield "goldwing" out of everything. Gosh that is a bullet 500 that is being almost killed by that doc. I think he should be given an enema with petrol and then light it up!...
Old 2nd February 2009, 18:51   #74
Senior - BHPian

Tree & Bike together

What type of modification is this? I am not sure if this pic fits to this thread or not.

Name:  BikeAndTree.bmp
Views: 37908
Size:  708.9 KB

See: It has nice alloys too. It seems it is a Yamaha bike.

Last edited by anujmishra : 2nd February 2009 at 18:52.
Old 2nd February 2009, 21:29   #75
BHPian

How could one call this a modification? LOL

Looks like a Yamaha XS 650 reclaimed by nature.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks