Team-BHP - Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48441-weird-wacky-dangerous-motorcycle-modifications.html)

Hi,

Use this thread to postweird, wacky, stupid and dangerous modifications done on a motorcycle. We have a weird and wacky thread for automobiles in our forum, i thought it will be better to have a dedicated one for Two Wheelers. Let me start this thread by posting the picture of such a dangerous mod that i came across in the recent past.

Picture is of an RD350 converted to look like a HH-CBZ. Ok, leaving that part alone and if you bring your gaze on tot he front disc brake setup you will notice something that is very stupid and very dangerous. Can you spot what's wrong?

Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!-dsc00067.jpg

Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!-dsc00066.jpg

What has he tried to do? Radial mounted brakes?! lol:

Holy Crap !! What the hell has he done to that RD350 ? People here quote a lac and plus and this is what an imbecile does when he has one at his disposal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sankar (Post 1039101)

Can you spot what's wrong?

The owners head!

Milaap of Drums & Discs? Sick!!!

yes!noticed that just now after you told man. here are a few i posted some days back in the wierd automobile thread. i think it should be here now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sankar (Post 1039101)
Picture is of an RD350 converted to look like a HH-CBZ. Ok, leaving that part alone and if you bring your gaze on tot he front disc brake setup you will notice something that is very stupid and very dangerous. Can you spot what's wrong?

I see a massive fab steel bracket to mount the caliper. Is he using the axle pinch cap bolt. The drum is still there?

Yep it's a combi brake guys :D The disc is mounted on to the front drum. The caliper is held in place by a bracket fabricated out of sheet steel that's around 3mm to 5mm thick. The bracket is held in place by one of the axle pinch (thanks for the word Mpower, i didn't know what to call those) bolts and the mudguard stay bolts. I wonder how the bracket would withstand the forces generated during braking. Poor RD.

pulsarmaniac, is that a Pulsar based Busa? There was an article about a Pulsar based Busa in one of the automags.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sankar (Post 1039221)
Yep it's a combi brake guys :D The disc is mounted on to the front drum. The caliper is held in place by a bracket fabricated out of sheet steel that's around 3mm to 5mm thick. The bracket is held in place by one of the axle pinch (thanks for the word Mpower, i didn't know what to call those) bolts and the mudguard stay bolts. I wonder how the bracket would withstand the forces generated during braking. Poor RD.

pulsarmaniac, is that a Pulsar based Busa? There was an article about a Pulsar based Busa in one of the automags.

the second bike that is the r1 is a pulsar for sure.but i think the busa is a cbz.i am not sure though.i found this pic on the net sir!

On observing the exhaust pipe from the engine, me thinks the R1 is a mod-ed CBZ.

A Kb125 modified to an RXZ

Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!-image081.jpg

An ind-suzuki modified to :confused::confused:

Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!-image022.jpg

This guy looked innovative. So I snapped his pictures :D

Had all sorts of holders and what not !!

Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!-img_0005.jpg

Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!-img_0006.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy (Post 1048749)

Bullbar upfront
a 2 wheel SUVlol:

wow fully protected 2 wheeler

what on world did he think abt when he was doing this to a vespa.

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy (Post 1048749)

Attachment 68771

Attachment 68772

Look at this bajaj which has a windscreen and wiper too.:uncontrol