Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st November 2008, 14:00   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash_1 View Post
Had no probs with the T-Bird or the 5S, but this 350 had something in it that sets it apart from the other models. The thumping sound, the way you sit on the bike, the rocketing ego, the vibration thats transferred through to your body, the feel of the throttle under your palm, the huge tank, the classic speedo, and then the world ahead. It just makes riding complete for me.
@fash_1: try driving a Bullet 500 (CI) just to experience the bike. I bet you will love it (even more than Std.350) :-)

Your post reminded me of my search for the bullet. I started with Electra (there was no 5S in 2004) and endedup buying the Bullet500. I have done 27K Kms and average mileage was 30kmpl. As everybody suggested RHS gear shifter is not a problem, you will get used to it in no time.

Unfortunately RE stopped producing Bullet500 :-(

Cheers
-Vaspro
Old 21st November 2008, 21:49   #17
Senior - BHPian

i ride a bullet 350 and a yamaha rx. beleive me one does not need to think about the brakes and all if they ride both of the bikes regularly. but after some gap if you ride any of the two bikes you have to be care full for around first 10 minutes and then one should be fine. i just the love the feel of the RHGS. on the bullet. the left gear does not help me or make me feel that its a bullet it does not seem any different from a cd100 that i get to ride some time.(Though i would say even CD 100 is a good fun thing to ride around. specially when people are too acustomed to see you on a Bullet :P )
Old 21st November 2008, 22:11   #18
Senior - BHPian

^hmm-thats so true.many of my friends and shop owners will say - "hey ,I think I saw your bullet there etc "

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks