Team-BHP - You Know You Are A Biker When...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   You Know You Are A Biker When... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/51583-you-know-you-biker-when-3.html)

When after a hard weeks work you look forward to riding 100+ kms on a highway like a free bird more than any other comfort/pleasure in the world. :D

when you start skipping meals because you cant afford three meals a day and you still buy a fully synthetic engine oil for your bike!

....you have more conversations with your bike than your girlfriend.
....most subjects you hated like math, history, physics, and geography suddenly become easy, thanks to your bike.
....you buy your bike a christmas gift.
....your start measuring your age in miles than years.
....you see a whole new world sitting pillion coz that is something new to you.
....you clean your bike before brushing your teeth.
....a long ride is more romantic to you than a long walk on the beach.
....every gift you get is related to motorcycles.

>> when you slip the clutch like cracking the whip on your stud to make it go faster. painful but effective
>> you keep track of odometer on outlook for next oil change
>> specially for Pulsar owners... open throttle at low speed and high gear and just feel and hear her gasping for more air the sound of exhaust is just awesome
>> when you do not put any mental efforts riding , you just saddle up and things happen on their own
>> When you call her a PERPETUAL FREEDOM MACHINE !

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram.west (Post 1121588)
-- You'd rather sit in T-Bhp forum rather than going out with your GF ( i did, and it makes her hell mad ). lol:

Hmm... a biker wouldn't do that :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sankar (Post 1128936)
Hmm... a biker wouldn't do that :D

Agreed. That's more of a T-BHP Syndrome. clap:

Quote:

>> specially for Pulsar owners... open throttle at low speed and high gear and just feel and hear her gasping for more air the sound of exhaust is just awesome
>> Adding to that, release the clutch & throttle up immediately to see the pulsar's front wheel in the air or the rear wheel spin and slip maddeningly!

>> When you call your bike your Girlfriend and write a blog post on her virginity! :Frustrati (My personal experience!)

When you choose a direction and just ride.
When you can feel the cool morning breeze and the hot sun.
When you take the head out of your car's window just to get that wind in the air feel.

I am a biker because ;)

- I say im commited (i am single though) because i love my bike.
- I eat at the restaurant on credit but buy engine oil debit.
- I did a 446km nonstop run to chennai from tumkur(not even a break, now beat that ! )

you know you are a biker when :
when it drizzle's you move to the extreme left lane park your car under shade and all of a sudden you remember you are driving your car and not riding on your bikelol:.

When you keep reading about all the wonderful bike rides everyone keeps going for and get goosebumps just thinking about the fun everyone is having.
You have just one point in the 10 things to do before I die - Buy your dream bike.

When you meet your non-biker friends and dont have a clue what to talk about!

When you can still remember that the best feeling in the world was when you were back in college - Riding the bike to college - no bag, no books, no worries only sheer happiness of riding that bike and feeling the wind in your hair (still wet from your morning shower).

Ahh - Matchless till date !

-when you are ready to ride an activa to college instead of a car to show to your parents that you are serious about buying a bike
-when you start skipping lunch to save for that leather jacket you saw at woodland's the other day
-when you try a wheelie on an activa :D

*you hold on to your Shogun as if that's the only thing that can move on two wheels,
*you discover that you are in your car with your helmet, jacket and gloves on, trying to kick start! :uncontrol (it happened to me)
*somebody calls you from 500kms away on an urgent need and u say don't worry like be there soon, jus let me find my bike keys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceejay123 (Post 1129835)
you know you are a biker when :
when it drizzle's you move to the extreme left lane park your car under shade and all of a sudden you remember you are driving your car and not riding on your bikelol:.

When u ride through the thunder storm, when cars have parked to wait out the storm.

I did that stupid: