Team-BHP - Help me choose a used bike from YAMAHA
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Help me choose a used bike from YAMAHA (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/51709-help-me-choose-used-bike-yamaha.html)

Hi, i am having second gen uni run 16k kms. I am frustrated with the problems with my uni like, engine stressing & not going freely & stability issues from the day 1 of buying. Only my uni is having stability issues i found. The fork & handle bar is not bend but there is centering issues. The vechicle runs slightly right or left but never runs correctly with the center handle position. The Honda service guys are not able to sort it out. I think there is some bend or problem where fork joins with the chaise. Tired of servicing for just simple problems which service guys nor local mechanics are able to sort out.
Bought this bike for lower back pains which i have in other bikes which i never get with uni even if the suspension is hard. But in contrast now i get severe shoulder pain riding uni for long.

I am planning to get any Yamaha vehicle for second hand as i like the on road engine working of old yamaha models very much which had satisfied me than any other bike i have ridden. I want a vehicle which is not broad in width for moving in city traffic unlike uni which is very broad in width & having longer seat length than rx135 bcos i had seating issues with rx135 with my mom. I have chosen Crux,Crux-r,YBX,Fazer,Entizer, & RXZ 5 speed. I know each model differs significantly in all aspects & i know the issues of buying second hand bikes as i have previous experience in buying so. So consider back & shoulder pain,lengthy seating for my mom, Mileage of 45-50.
I had YBX & i like the pickup in both low end & high end pickup. Thinking of crux for its mileage but have doubt about its seating length similar to rx135.
How about fazer & entizer in backpain & ease of cutting in city traffic?

I think either your Uni is totally messed up bike or you wont be able to judge the power comparision between Uni and YBX as Uni is far better than any of these mentioned Yamaha 4 strokes in terms of Power.
You said issue with seating in RX135 and willing to buy other Yams which i feels are not having that big and broad seats.Better check your self the seat size between RX135 and other Yams, my choice will be sure RX135 or RXZ 5 speed if you find one in good shape.
Try to keep your posts in normal fonts rather than bold ones.

I doubt if you'll find RXZ 5-speed or RX135 in good condition.

Enticer can be very well avoided. You can have a look at the Fazer. Its actually a gen-old Gladiator.

I suggest that you avoid going in for second hand Yamaha like enticer. The Enticer has same motor as YBX, same is used in Fazer and now in Gladiator. But it has changed a bit and some more engineering has gone into it.

Go for a new Gladiator. Its a nice bike and you wont repent buying this bike.

suggest me a bike with minimal back & shoulder pain in yamaha
I know uni's pickup is far better but cant use it in city traffic.
I want to restrict speed which i cant do with my uni & i am afraid i might meet up with some accident . So want to buy a less powerful bike to restrict myself.