Team-BHP - Yamaha RD 350
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Yamaha RD 350 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/5351-yamaha-rd-350-a.html)

What do you guys think about yamaha RD 350 ? Do you guys think is it the king of the indian roads ? well let me know about your opinion.

having owned one since 1988... all I can say is you'd better have REAL DEEP POCKETS to ride this bike.... she's a pleasure to ride... but man when things start going wrong... its like a domino effect... then you have to dig in to get her to run properly again.. and also you'd better know someone that really KNOWS how to fix an RD instead of the usual roadside mechanic.
Having said all that... there aint nothing that is produced right now in India that can match the fun of an RD....

according to me its the best bike but if you can effort it...
You will have to make the mech your best friend...ha ha ha...
i had to...
the power is out of the world...
well if you compare with indian bikes....
take it only if you can give time to it...

buy some tools, get workshop manual, keep those weekend away and rest assured all will envy u..

once done up, she is only as demanding as any other bike..

ps: NOT RECOMMENDED IF U HAVE A GAL FRIEND, yes they hate it!!!

Quote:

once done up, she is only as demanding as any other bike..
That's very true. A well made bike running on a good CDI will hardly bother you.

I plan to buy one in mumbai in a months time...anyone out there with a decent conditioned RD thats sellin cheap?(decent AND cheap?) newayz, let me know ppl...thx
n yea, all u envyous RD owners..lemme know who "KNOWS" how to fix/mod Rds...
thx bros

an rd is any indian riders dream.....even today i would love to own one or just ride it again.
had one for a yar and loved every kilometer i rode it.

yeah its truly the king of indian roads plus it has a nice exhaust note that our other indian bikes dont have

hey dude if u wanna know more about the rd, visit rddreams.com and in a day, u will become a rd maniac!

There is a simple distinction - those who own a RD350 and those who envy them. It is a dream machine - a rider’s ultimate companion.

To own a RD350 is an honor and to ride it is pride.

The Rd is the bike I had my first accident on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman91 (Post 77486)
an rd is any indian riders dream.....even today i would love to own one or just ride it again.
had one for a yar and loved every kilometer i rode it.

Ooops! Did you sell it?

A Guy I know who got RD350 HT sold it out few weeks back because of the issues of availability of spares(As per Him).I said to him that we read in internet news about Yamaha will give spares for their old 2 strokers like rx100,rd350 .He said ,just news are there.but nothing much in reality.Have to travel 200kms to Coimbatore for getting RD Spares(if any).that is a major issue. :ZZZ:

The thread is around 4 years old

Quote:

Originally Posted by milindajp (Post 1356152)
There is a simple distinction - those who own a RD350 and those who envy them. It is a dream machine - a rider’s ultimate companion.

To own a RD350 is an honor and to ride it is pride.

Quote:

Originally Posted by beejay (Post 1356159)
The Rd is the bike I had my first accident on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1356167)
Ooops! Did you sell it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepclutch (Post 1356178)
A Guy I know who got RD350 HT sold it out few weeks back because of the issues of availability of spares(As per Him).I said to him that we read in internet news about Yamaha will give spares for their old 2 strokers like rx100,rd350 .He said ,just news are there.but nothing much in reality.Have to travel 200kms to Coimbatore for getting RD Spares(if any).that is a major issue. :ZZZ:

Quote:

Originally Posted by desideep (Post 1356482)
The thread is around 4 years old

After four years, people are still putting their comments proves how much RD350 is popular among the bikers.... :)