Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2010, 12:55   #46
BHPian

I fitted Discover SNS shock absorbers on my RX for ride comfort but, I'm not happy with the decision.The bike with a pillion rider fishtails at fast turns. Thinking to change back to original shock absorbers. Opinions/suggestions welcome.
Old 12th August 2010, 14:20   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesquall View Post
The bike with a pillion rider fishtails at fast turns. Thinking to change back to original shock absorbers. Opinions/suggestions welcome.
Well, you need to change the settings to 5 (hardest) when you ride with pillion, yet it feels slightly softer compared to the stocks. But when you make the setting to 5, IT WILL IMPROVE. Yes, its a little pain to keep shifting like this with solo & pillion, but the comfort that you get with SNS & solo is awesome.
Old 12th August 2010, 15:46   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
That's too much of confusion. Point is it will not as a friend of mine has this setup running for several years now. But for sure, it will increase a good amount of height. What you may want to do before buying is to approach a neighbour friendly spare parts shop or garage, check for the fitment of both Endurance SNS as well as Nitrox & then consider which one to go for after checking the height yourself.

Thanks alot Aargee! Endurance SNS seems to be a better option. I would be trying it soon!

Last edited by aa_asif : 12th August 2010 at 16:05.
Old 12th August 2010, 15:57   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
Well, you need to change the settings to 5 (hardest) when you ride with pillion, yet it feels slightly softer compared to the stocks. But when you make the setting to 5, IT WILL IMPROVE. Yes, its a little pain to keep shifting like this with solo & pillion, but the comfort that you get with SNS & solo is awesome.
Thanks aargee for the response. I am at setting '5' already! May be those shox are capable enough just to carry me alone and nothing extra! (I weigh 80 kgs )

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks