Team-BHP - Counting Days to get Brand new ZMA
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Counting Days to get Brand new ZMA (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/57536-counting-days-get-brand-new-zma.html)

Hi Friends,

I recently bought Rx135 5 Speed, enjoyed riding it in City Traffic however not long rides, I travel to my Office from Hosur to White Field daily (80Kms two way). Since I had given My Unicorn for service I planned my everyday Office Trip in my RX135. Riding RX135 for two weeks resulted in very severe backpain, hence I sold this Rx last week. Now Iam planning for something BIG, a tourer, perfect and most favorite - KARIZMA

I would be purchasing this bike next Month, just waiting for some more cash. Now I need help from all Folks to know the best HH Showroom in bangalore preferably in Banashankari, Jayanagar, Koramangala.
More over Iam very keen on getting Fancy Numbers, I want the Bike Registration Number to Start with KA-01-xxxx, So please let me know to which HH showroom I should approch for and I also hear that Showroom Guys will help us getting fancy numbers - Is that True ??

Guys I guess I have taken Right decision going for ZMA. However I still need your valuable inputs on the Bike. please:

The RTO number (KA 01 etc.) depends on your address, not which showroom you go to.

Getting KA01 will depend on the RTO your address come under. IIRC KA01 is Koramangala RTO.

Bhargava, you are ready to travel 80 kms per day? Hmmm, that's pretty interesting decision you have taken, that too in Bangalore traffic.
Leaving that apart, for sure you have taken the right decision. Enjoy your day to day commute to office.

Actually, he is travelling interstate everyday. But assuming he uses the Attibele - Sarjapura - Varthur - Whitefield route, he doesn't have to battle Bangalore traffic. No escaping from Karnataka's roads though - One State. Many Speedbreakers.

ZMA is a good tourer. Many friends have done massive long rides on this baby.
I'm taking BLR-MUM. Never heard of any major complaints though.
How much is the ZMA running for currently? I mean the OTR.
I'm planning to get myself one too. My 180 cc is aging and almost 50K kms on it.

AFAIK, Koramangala RTO can register a vehicle irrespective of the buyer's local address in Bangalore. (buyer should have a Bangalore address). I got my LB500 registered in Koramangala while I stay close to Malleswaram. BTW, only the Koramangala RTO has this option.

Bike is for my Brother and he will move to a rented house in KR Puram next week. Iam not sure if RTO will register the bike based on for his temporary address or company address. I want the Bike to be registered in Koramangala to get KA-01-xx-xxxx number.
I will still continue to travel to my Office in my Unicorn which i ben doing this since two month now, earlier i use to travel to Electronic City from Hosur which was pretty close. Now its pathatic driving through Attibele-Sarjapura-Varthur-White Field Its got lots and lots of Speed Breakers.

Friends please let me know which would be the best HH Showroom I can approach in bangalore where i can get good sales response, service and help me getting the bike reg in Koranmangala RTO.