Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2009, 12:12   #1
BHPian

New Headlight Bulb for my RTR

hello guys, Im really perplexed as to what to do: I want to install HIDS but its seems the battery will get discharged so ill have to add another coil. Running a higher wattage bulb would mean conversion to DC and running without the pilots and the number plate bulb. Finally i could just stay stock and live with the dim light. Please advise guys. Is there someone in Bangalore that is really good with electricals on the RTR? The dim light really bugs me. The spread is awsome, just wish the light was brighter.
Old 15th June 2009, 13:03   #2
Senior - BHPian

If you go for 35 watt HIDs then then no need to cut on other bulbs. The only problem would be to get a steady supply of current for the HIDs i.e. a DC conversion
Old 16th June 2009, 10:53   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
If you go for 35 watt HIDs then then no need to cut on other bulbs. The only problem would be to get a steady supply of current for the HIDs i.e. a DC conversion
yeah thats the problem. on XBHP someone said to get a headlight relay and then its possible to run a higher wattage bulb. There seems to be no one here or there that knows people in Bangalore that could help out :(

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks