Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2009, 12:48   #16
BHPian

Congrats Dude. Enjoy your ride. Dont forget to post travelogues. Is Leh included in itinerary ?
Old 2nd July 2009, 16:16   #17
BHPian

Sure rishi will keep the post on.Yes, Leh is there on "to ride list"
Old 2nd July 2009, 16:23   #18
BHPian

A small ride with my Girl (my wife !)

Today was a nice weather in Gurgaon region, took a small 25 km ride with my wife. A nice cruising speed of 60kmph, kept on single lane and let the world pass by and you drive on with nothing in your mind Total Bliss.
Few moments in life where you don't care of anything as if the thump is the barrier between you and the world. It. doesn't let anything come in between.
And yes the eyes of the people and passerby's crept on you, as if they were wishing it was them instead of me, don't know which one they found more attractive my beast or my beauty(wife!).
Regards
JJ
Old 8th July 2009, 19:37   #19
BHPian

Beautiful.

Congratulations, and keep us posted, with trip reports, pictures, stories, all that good stuff.
Old 9th July 2009, 11:28   #20
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on your buy, Jimmy. The Machismo 500 has the best of features: lots of high quality chrome AND a 500cc engine.

You could've tried getting the number plate on the front mudguard while getting a Royal Enfield sticker on the plate below the headlight.
Old 9th July 2009, 13:40   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Congratulations on your buy, Jimmy. The Machismo 500 has the best of features: lots of high quality chrome AND a 500cc engine.

You could've tried getting the number plate on the front mudguard while getting a Royal Enfield sticker on the plate below the headlight.
thanks Gordon,
Will try and do that too!

Regards
Old 25th April 2011, 16:42   #22
BHPian

Re: Me and My Bull 500cc Machismo AVL; The Journey has begun

JJ
Machismo is the best offering this company has made till now. I have one on which I have covered 25000kms in 1 1/2 years. Fitted with a K&N RC1060 and a 130 jet, its like one rocket on the highway
I would say that once you buy a Machismo, you get bitten by the touring bug on Enfields...Welcome to the Bullet fraternity
Old 2nd May 2011, 11:29   #23
BHPian

Re: Me and My Bull 500cc Machismo AVL; The Journey has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlitoz View Post
JJ
Machismo is the best offering this company has made till now. I have one on which I have covered 25000kms in 1 1/2 years. Fitted with a K&N RC1060 and a 130 jet, its like one rocket on the highway
I would say that once you buy a Machismo, you get bitten by the touring bug on Enfields...Welcome to the Bullet fraternity
Thanks buddy!
I must admit one thing here, I have spend more time washing and waxing it, when compared to driving.

Most Viewed