Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2010, 02:52   #136
BHPian

Guys, though the OP decided on the STD350 from all your viewpoints, I decided to go in for the Electra 5s based on the same! Each to his own, I guess!

Have read through all the Bullet related threads on tbhp!

I booked the Electra a month back and eagerly awaiting to get the call which says that my Bike has arrived (add sleepless nights and hallucinations of thumping along deserted highways into the sunset)....
Old 12th May 2010, 20:32   #137
BHPian

Thanks Guys.

@ KA18 - I guess this thread was relevant on for CI bullets. I am assuming that what you will get now would be a UCE engine with a 5 speed gearbox. And now the standard VS electra 5S debate is of only cosmetic use.

when they came in CI engines, Standard had 4 gears, on right side. However now all UCE bikes have five gears, on left side. So not much difference between Electra and Standard now.

Btw...Standard is just a name now, the Legacy died with CI.
Old 17th September 2010, 14:31   #138

Hey Shashank / All
I have a Electra 5s Nov 2009 model. I really liked the seat modification that you have done as I really don't like the stock seat. Please share from where you have got these seats. As I visited Karol Bagh Khajanchi but I didn't find any good option there.
Thanks
Puneet

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks