Team-BHP - The Riding Game Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   The Riding Game Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/65311-riding-game-thread-2.html)

Anku, by the rules you're going to have to complete challenge no. 3 in order to start a new challenge.

Challenge no. 3:
Quote:

Originally Posted by manson (Post 1480388)
'Parked with a zebra crossing in the backdrop' - Good Luck!

manson.

Erm. Ahem. (Cough-cough). Hate to be the party pooper here, but...Manmeetay, the first pic is of your previous baby, and the rules state that the pics are supposed to be taken "after" the challenge was posted, nai? I'm guessing the first pic's at least 4-6 months old?

So do we start all over again...:D?

Looks like we are really low on enthusiasm this week, a challenge like this should be completed in a few hours if mantrig's first was anything to go by.

Quote:

Originally Posted by veyron1 (Post 1484958)
Erm. Ahem. (Cough-cough). Hate to be the party pooper here, but...Manmeetay, the first pic is of your previous baby, and the rules state that the pics are supposed to be taken "after" the challenge was posted, nai? I'm guessing the first pic's at least 4-6 months old?

Care to read the words 'for example' just above the picture. Secondly, that picture is over two years old.
Was hoping to see you participate in the game though!

manson.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manson
Care to read the words 'for example' just above the picture.

Errr....yea, but then you DID post this...

Quote:

By posting the above picture I win the challenge, and call on for the next one.

:D

And..
Quote:

Secondly, that picture is over two years old.

Ah. My bad. Wow. Been two years already? Jeez, time does fly.

So, what's the new challenge...? The zebra crossing thing?

I would like to add my 2 cents here. Im sure thats not Mantrig on the bike with the canines aboard. The challenger must post his own image or atleast has to have his own bike in the pic before others take up the challenge! wht do you think guys?

Quote:

Originally Posted by balenopower (Post 1487525)
I would like to add my 2 cents here. Im sure thats not Mantrig on the bike with the canines aboard. The challenger must post his own image or atleast has to have his own bike in the pic before others take up the challenge! wht do you think guys?

@ Hey BalenoPower - I did mention in my post that below is an example with a big :D. Also, the picture used to complete any particular challenge needs the owners bike in the pic.

Also, about the Zebra crossing challenge, I did get a picture of my bull at one of the signals but then did not post it as I want to give others a chance as well.

It's about bringing the community together, Right Manson. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mantrig (Post 1487624)
It's about bringing the community together, Right Manson. :)

Well that it was. But some guys here didn't just get their due when they raised their hands to answer a question in class back in school.
So lets have them feel all witty in the head and just have their way for a change.

manson.