Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2010, 16:14   #46
BHPian

How I wish I can be part of this. I have my bull in hand but can't do anything other than start it. I am pissed of that they don't issue a usable Temporary Registration in Mumbai.

I have the bike and a long weekend
Old 25th January 2010, 21:28   #47
Senior - BHPian

Hope you guys have safe rides back! Eagerly awaiting the updates, pics et al!
Old 27th January 2010, 11:05   #48
Team-BHP Support

Was an AWESOME RM.
Full marks to the InddieThumpers.

Good food, great venue. Lots of FUN.

Advance warning: Next RM is at Kolkatta. It is being hosted by the Easter Bulls.
Get your engines ready. This will the longest ride for an RM for riders from Hyderabad.
Old 27th January 2010, 11:10   #49
BHPian

cool RM...

Agree with you bblost.... this was a fun RM... this was my first and by no means the last.... Kolkatta , here i come.......

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Last edited by bblost : 27th January 2010 at 12:36. Reason: ... post. Warning Added.
Old 27th January 2010, 12:27   #50
BHPian

It was one great RM. We all had a blast.

Bblost, it was really nice meeting you.
Old 27th January 2010, 15:54   #51
BHPian

My first RM - what an experience! Tough to make the mental transition back to work. Imran - was great to finally meet you.
Old 27th January 2010, 17:43   #52
BHPian

It was my First RM & had a gr8 time there. Very well managed by IndieThumpers.
Old 28th January 2010, 10:54   #53
BHPian

pics , consolation for soul's like me , had to cancel at last minute. when is the kol RM any tentative dates.
Old 28th January 2010, 11:04   #54
Team-BHP Support

The Republic day weekend.

Will keep you guys posted on any new developments.
Old 30th January 2010, 19:53   #55
BHPian

Kolkata...Long Ride???

To begin with, I am Super Jealous of all of you!! You got to be at an RM and I didn't.

As for Kolkata...riding there is no sweat. The tough part is to stay awake on your bike on NH-5.

What was the attendance from 23ONE like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblost View Post
Was an AWESOME RM.
Full marks to the InddieThumpers.

Good food, great venue. Lots of FUN.

Advance warning: Next RM is at Kolkatta. It is being hosted by the Easter Bulls.
Get your engines ready. This will the longest ride for an RM for riders from Hyderabad.
Old 8th September 2010, 23:59   #56
BHPian

Royal Enfield Rider Mania 2010

Official word from Royal Enfield.

The Royal Enfield Rider Mania 2010 is a 3 day biker fest that brings together hundreds of Royal Enfield Riders from all over India in Goa from the 19th to 21st November 2010.

In its eigth edition this is "The Event" where you meet passionate Enfield fans and unwind with lots of music and bond as one family. During day the riders from various parts of the country swap ride stories,discuss bikes and compete against each other to become the rider of the year. Once the Sun goes down the party begins, with Rock Bands and DJs belting out some cool music, and it ends late.

Various competitions (Dirt Track Racing,Trials,Slow Race, Figure of 8 and the signature Carry Your Enfield to name a few) Custom Bike and Bike photography shows will keep you occupied for 3 days. Other major attarctions will be non stop biking videos and the availability of genuine Royal Enfield Merchandise. Stalls selling biking gear, Tattoo artists and others will ensure that you carry back something apart from fond memories of Rider Mania 2010

Royal Enfield | Royal Enfield Rider Mania 2010

Last edited by bblost : 7th October 2010 at 14:57. Reason: Please check forum rules, esp rule #11. Thanks.
Old 9th September 2010, 11:32   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chethan.ram View Post
Official word from Royal Enfield.

The Royal Enfield Rider Mania 2010 is a 3 day biker fest that brings together hundreds of Royal Enfield Riders from all over India in Goa from the 19th to 21st November 2010.

In its eigth edition this is "The Event" where you meet passionate Enfield fans and unwind with lots of music and bond as one family. During day the riders from various parts of the country swap ride stories,discuss bikes and compete against each other to become the rider of the year. Once the Sun goes down the party begins, with Rock Bands and DJs belting out some cool music, and it ends late.

Various competitions (Dirt Track Racing,Trials,Slow Race, Figure of 8 and the signature Carry Your Enfield to name a few) Custom Bike and Bike photography shows will keep you occupied for 3 days. Other major attarctions will be non stop biking videos and the availability of genuine Royal Enfield Merchandise. Stalls selling biking gear, Tattoo artists and others will ensure that you carry back something apart from fond memories of Rider Mania 2010

Royal Enfield | Royal Enfield Rider Mania 2010
Royal Enfield Rider Mania started last year, then how come it is eighth edition? RE is acting funny day by day.

Last edited by bblost : 7th October 2010 at 14:58. Reason: Quoted post has been edited. Thanks.
Old 9th September 2010, 12:28   #58
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleking View Post
Royal Enfield Rider Mania started last year, then how come it is eighth edition? RE is acting funny day by day.
True - and RE has slyly taken over using the Rider Mania name!
Old 9th September 2010, 13:37   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleking View Post
Oh! Really? I was not aware of this. I have been following for more than a year now. I was under the impression that the RM was always done by RE.
Old 9th September 2010, 14:48   #60
Team-BHP Support

As a regular RM guy, I can assure you that RE has nothing to do with RM as of now.
They used to be a part of RM till RM 8 conducted in Hyderabad.

After this the clubs parted ways with RE and decided to go it alone.
So now you have two rider mania's

Hosted by the clubs in January. For 2011, the honor of hosting it is with Eastern Bulls, Kolkatta.

RE conducts its own road-show sometime in November. Always at Goa.

RM belongs to the clubs and except one or two nationally known clubs most of us ignore them.

You can read some of my travelogues to get an idea of what to expect at the Rider Mania.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks