Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2009, 10:49   #76
BHPian

IMHO please do not sell the RD as it is hard to get one back. If you are selling it, please let me know so that I can plan for it or may be a we have a whole lot of enthusiasts looking around for the RD.
Old 23rd October 2009, 01:33   #77
BHPian

No Way Brother

No Way Brother!

I would suggest taking a test drive of the Ninja and then making a decision,

You own a part of the automotive history! Be proud of it.

Save a bit more, move the 350 to storage and buy the Ninza as well, So you can alternate your ride, Keep the Ninza as a daily ride and 350 as a week-end drive.

I own a pair of RD-350's A blue full stock and a Red partially Stock(My Daily Ride) will upload the pictures tomorrow. Although it is a challenge to maintain, With small oil leakages spoiling the look of your driveway, Your parents telling you to get rid of them every now and then, But it is still something that can bring smile to your face and you can sit watching them for hours and hours and not feel bored.

I am team-bhp reader for three years and a member from last six months, This is my first posting, This is how strongly I feel you should not sell it.
Old 23rd October 2009, 05:33   #78

BORROW, BEG OR STEAL but dont think to sell rd dude this will be the biggest mistake from you if you are going to sell your rd.
Old 11th October 2018, 06:30   #79
BHPian

Re: Should I Sell my RD 350 & Buy the Ninja 250?

If procuring bikes is an end to you, keep RD, if it's just a mean to explore, sell RD ASAP and get any modern day RD beater..be it Ninja 300 or KTM390.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks