six month waiting period for activa!
I have booked Honda activa in the month of may still no delivery. the reasons i got from dealer then area sales manager are as follows(in chronological order) Dealer Vipul Motors Karwar
1. Dealer-sir the activa has a waiting period of minimum two months
2. Dealer- sir honda people are giving only two vehicles in a month hence more waiting period one more month sir
3. Area sales manager-(after I register a complaint with honda)- sir the dealer has not updated your booking in our list I will be giving you one out of the normal queue two more weeks
4. Dealer- sir they are trying to hide the low supply wait for some more time
5. ASM- I will contact you
6.Dealer- Sir due to recent floods, the manufacturing has stopped
7. ASM- Some problems are there I will get back to you
8. Dealer- Sir due to strikes in Gurgaon, no productio
9. Dealer- Saar May be in January
I have booked a time machine! It has taken me back to the 80's where we used to book a Bajaj and get the delivery after one year!!
Friends anybody got the mail address of any Honda officials or telephone numbers so that I can take up the issue?
This is already discussed in The Gearless Scooter Thread
This is due to the ongoing Labor issues.
Even HH Pleasure is not available due to this stir.
Isint' pleasure made by Hero Honda and not HOnda India???
I guess the engines still come from Honda...
The bikes are probably affected too.
Ah, no wonder. Its 5 months here.
@deep I am not sure if HH is affected because its now a labor problem In north(may be HH is facing it too) or becasue HH sources engine for Pleasure from Honda.
Bike engines are still made by HH.
4 months in Mumbai
I had enquired a couple of days back at Pilot Honda and they told me 4 months. Dont know how many additional months over the mentioned four would it take to get a delivery.
I would recommend the Suzuki Access 125 cc instead. I looked it over when I went to the show room recently (to TD a GS 150) and was very impressed. There are three Activas in my family that I ride occassionally, compared to them I felt the Suzuki was a lot better. Delivery is immediate, I believe.
Go and do have a test drive of the Access.
I have upgraded from the ACTIVA to ACCESS recently.
The bikes road grip and handling characteristics are much better compared to active.
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:20.|