Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2009, 01:38   #31
BHPian

yeah and I m eagerly waiting to hear from you !
Old 12th November 2009, 15:03   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rranjith_kum View Post
yeah and I m eagerly waiting to hear from you !
@rranjith_kum

Bro I contacted the Mech and he's building a new bike he had an old Daytona 400 Chasis and now planning to fit a RD-350 engine into it,about the electricals all he says is he got two different CDI kits of the FZ and joined them, doesnt make much sense to me as I dont have much knowledge in this subject.
will try and get some pics of the Daytona 350 thing.

-Satpal
Old 12th November 2009, 19:52   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satpal Singh View Post
@rranjith_kum

Bro I contacted the Mech and he's building a new bike he had an old Daytona 400 Chasis and now planning to fit a RD-350 engine into it,about the electricals all he says is he got two different CDI kits of the FZ and joined them, doesnt make much sense to me as I dont have much knowledge in this subject.
will try and get some pics of the Daytona 350 thing.

-Satpal
Thanks a lot. I dont understand how he used two CDI kits and put it for the engine?
Is the CDI kit like a tubelight ? putting it in series with a same plug point. At a set point the spark plug must discharge the a spark. Maybe he did something else and doesnt open up the trade secret.
Old 13th November 2009, 10:26   #34
BHPian

This is really a sweet mod, Iam interested to know whether the cdi units can just be put together like what is described, as rranjith_kum also says that it must be something different.
This looks mean though, no doubt.
Old 13th November 2009, 19:37   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autospirit View Post
This is really a sweet mod, Iam interested to know whether the cdi units can just be put together like what is described, as rranjith_kum also says that it must be something different.
This looks mean though, no doubt.

Okay..
Let me check if i can open up his trade secret !

-Satpal
Old 18th July 2010, 01:01   #36

this is just plain crazy! I love it!!

Bloody Hell! that is one sweet mod!

I was just looking at the TBHP forums to find something for my RX, trying to see any yamaha modifications and a bug hit me to see what FZ mods are there, and Lo!! and Behold the RD350 heart running a FZ!! I mean that is pure brilliance. too bad the big wigs at Yamaha didn't think of pitting a bigger engine in the first place!

@ Satpal - this is just wicked! Please PM me I'd like to meet the guy who did it, and in my hometown - that is just wild - My respect on the Mod. And I hear that there are 2 of these??

@ Yamaha Big-wigs : Please please consider bumping the engine sizes with 250 and 350cc variants on the FZ. they work!

Respect
Turbo!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks