Team-BHP - I might be picking up a new Ninja 250 tomorrow
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   I might be picking up a new Ninja 250 tomorrow (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/68686-i-might-picking-up-new-ninja-250-tomorrow.html)

As it turns out I'm heading up north on an assignment and there's a Kawasaki dealer nearby that has a few new Ninja 250s in stock. I called and they made me an awesome cash offer on one, so I may buy one tomorrow as a second bike. I'll post more tomorrow night and photos if I get it!

Wow congrats bro. You seem to be building quite a collection :)

Congrats mate.Waiting for a detailed ownership review :)

Congrats Vert1go. clap:
What color is it you are picking up ? Pls post some pictures and a detailed initial ownership experience.

Congrats!! Waiting for the detailed ownership report.

Hey congrats man! What color is it going to be this time ?

What was the cash offer?

Hope you got the bike.

They haven't banned this guy yet :D

Awesome. Waiting for some pics.

Congrats for getting one of the best bikes available in India. Please share some pictures of the beauty.

Beejay, they offered it for $3000US, brand new. Usually the 250 sells for about $3800-$4000US here, so that's quite a deal. I hope it works out.

Hey everyone, thanks for the kind words. The dealer has three 250s - a green(limited edition), black, and blue. I'm after the blue one. If the green model was the standard solid green, I would choose that, but the bike they have is the special edition green with the stripes and check pattern, which I am not crazy about.

I went in today but the fellow I spoke with on the phone was not in, so I'll head back tomorrow. I would really like to close the deal and ride one home! I'll post details of the outcome tomorrow!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apple (Post 1567813)
Congrats for getting one of the best bikes available in India. Please share some pictures of the beauty.

errr he's not buying it in India :P

Congrats Vertigo :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vert1go (Post 1568212)
I went in today but the fellow I spoke with on the phone was not in, so I'll head back tomorrow. I would really like to close the deal and ride one home! I'll post details of the outcome tomorrow!

Congrats Vert1go. Waiting for more details! :thumbs up

Hopefully, 250s will become affordable in India too, within another 5 years.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR (Post 1568241)

Hopefully, 250s will become affordable in India too, within another 5 years.

Every Indian's expectation. But, we all know deep down this is only a wish which will never materialize:Frustrati.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sachinj12 (Post 1568253)
Every Indian's expectation. But, we all know deep down this is only a wish which will never materialize:Frustrati.

250 will be affordable in another 5 years, but by then we'd be wanting some 500 cc bike.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaguar (Post 1568459)
250 will be affordable in another 5 years, but by then we'd be wanting some 500 cc bike.

*sigh* i wish. This can only happen if condition of the roads improve drastically. which i think is improbable in the next five years.