Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2010, 22:01   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by konjaril
BtW @ Gordan, i myself respect the cruisers built by the people you mentioned and i know the avenger has come no where close to it, but i would like to point out out those cruiser customization costs 6,00,000 to 8,00,000 Indian rupees and they are not road legal as claimed by the maker himself, the avenger was done with a with a budget, you cant even buy a 150 cc Indian bike in todays market for.Also you got to listen to the clients what they want and not something we build by our taste and give it to them.

you want to see our taste the white cbz is one of it(the bike being mine) and the conti too.If i had that kind of money you talked about the choppers i would have had a v12 on my conty instead of a v8 and still would have money with me to buy a normal used car for me.
I understand. The CBZ was the exception. That IS a thoroughly well done job. I hope your future clients have a larger budget so that you could be in a perfect position to explore your capabilities.
Old 12th September 2010, 22:09   #47
BHPian

@gordan, thanks for understanding mate...the black pulsar with the red eyes...continued..
Attached Thumbnails
Modded Indian Bikes-47729_433736243047_603813047_4989339_4448820_n.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-47729_433736248047_603813047_4989340_1185666_n.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-58305_433736218047_603813047_4989338_4714132_n.jpg  

Last edited by konjaril : 12th September 2010 at 22:10.
Old 12th September 2010, 22:35   #48
Senior - BHPian

The front wheel looks slightly puny as compared to the fairing.

Don't you think fairings are a lost cause till the riding position doesn't match the overall look. With flat seats in India, its really hard to get a full fairing sportsbike look going.

Great work otherwise!
Old 13th September 2010, 08:45   #49
BHPian

@gordon
Thanks for being Critical about the Quality, helps with our own improvements, we are actually very particular with respect to the overall finish and very particular about the quality of materials used, fibreglass is an extremely difficult product to use and getting exceptional quality is a challenge on each and every product, would appreciate you being more specific to the area you'd find grey in our products, would help us improve. Pls note that unlike other modifiers these are our own designs and not some copy from Imports, thus making them more difficult to execute.
It would be so easy to copy,

@gordon, with reference to the green Karizma, how would u rate it against the New Karizma ZMR. never mind the pic Quality, just overall styling

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 20 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Last edited by .anshuman : 13th September 2010 at 11:25. Reason: Back to back posts.
Old 13th September 2010, 19:13   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssYouWe View Post
The front wheel looks slightly puny as compared to the fairing.

Don't you think fairings are a lost cause till the riding position doesn't match the overall look. With flat seats in India, its really hard to get a full fairing sportsbike look going.

Great work otherwise!
If u look closely the riding position has been altered, vide modified R15 Handles, Whats done is simple mods to cater to the general public, with repeativity and low cost in Mind, and what the customer pays is what he gets.
Hope u guys understand. we could go to extremes on what one wants and then what one wants to Pay
For reference the Green Karizma NV cost about 1 lacjust for the Mods/
Customer was eventually thrilled, the CBZ extreme 60000,
When u Modify like we Do, There is No Lost Cause.
Old 13th September 2010, 21:33   #51
Senior - BHPian

Absolutely understand and appreciate your stand.

The fairings look slightly too heavy. Especially the ones on the Red (ZMA? or Pulsar?... some previous page, saw it two days back). How do you deal with heat dissipation in such cases.

The seat mod on the green Karizma looks great. With the front, looks like you have a Desmosedici look going! Maybe a bigger front to complete the bigger headlamps.

Of course, it is way different when you check out the work in person. And then, personal preferences do come into play as well!

Glad to see that you stick your neck out, and don't just copy designs like most others. Kudos!
Old 14th September 2010, 10:03   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by konjaril View Post
@ jeepster, yes that can very well be done by us.
i am regular visitor to your contessa thread.
here is the pic if similar bike.
Quote:
source BIKE India - India's no. 1 two-wheeler magazine
maruti 800cc,rd350 GB, quad front shocks.
Modded Indian Bikes-dsc01928.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigelLopez View Post
For reference the Green Karizma NV cost about 1 lacjust for the Mods/
Customer was eventually thrilled, the CBZ extreme 60000.
what mods are done on bike apart from bodywork?
1,00,000/- sounds costly IMO. (dose that included cost of zma)
Old 14th September 2010, 15:48   #53
BHPian

Quote:
@gordan, thanks for understanding mate...the black pulsar with the red eyes...continued..
Oh thats doesn't look that good dude. Has a alienistic eyes. It think ive seen this pic before in FB.
Old 18th September 2010, 01:04   #54
BHPian

Fabricated Angel eyes for a Suzuki access,

Last edited by NigelLopez : 18th September 2010 at 01:09.
Old 20th October 2010, 15:53   #55
BHPian

FZ250 on the road

water cooled, 6 gear, 4 Valve, DOHC, 25ps, 21.5Nm
Attached Thumbnails
Modded Indian Bikes-dscf5103.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-dscf5104.jpg  

Old 20th October 2010, 16:35   #56
BANNED

Which engine it is?
I am in process of getting one air cooled 400 cc three cylinder engine, but its just 32 BHP.
Old 20th October 2010, 16:59   #57
BHPian

woah i am pretty sure its a fz16 ,but is the radiator working??, if yes my my that is some tasty mods!

Its definately not an OEM. A 250 would definately have rear disc brakes and also a change in body panels(also guessing by the way yamaha is going). I also see an engine shroud there besides the radiator to give it a big block look but air cooling fins on the other side . So just guessing its a 160 block maybe bored to 200 or so. But again i may be wrong.

One more guess...its definately not an FZ block or crank case, possible engine swap from a 250 cc sports bike? Dont Shoot me i am just curious!(downsize of rear tyres.. centre stand mod??)

Clean job none the less.

@jeepster yes you can PM me if you want any work done.. regarding the zmr the cost didnt include the bikes cost but as far as i remember the bike had some cool stuff like 200 section rear tyre and rims from the suzuki big liter bike, 4 projector setup, mono, front rear discs etc..

Last edited by konjaril : 20th October 2010 at 17:08.
Old 20th October 2010, 17:26   #58
BHPian

@ajaybiz - China is full of engine manufacturers. Find a good manufacturer with a good product. Retrofitting is a difficult job. Ensure everything is properly aligned and mountings are proper. Then electricals wud b a little tricky but is manageable.

@konjaril - Imported a brand new engine. Bought a FZ. Replaced the stock engine with this imported engine. It is a 250cc DOHC 4 Valve 6 Gear with a 34mm CV Carb.
And it is a capable bike now. Will inform of top end when I try on a highway. Cruises comfortably at 110 in the sixth gear with plenty of power on hold. Still working on radiator protection shrouds, 6 Gear indicator display, Engine temperature display etc. Next in line woud be rear disc.

Prepared it for my Leh trip next summer.
Old 20th October 2010, 17:42   #59
BHPian

Quote:
woah i am pretty sure its a fz16 ,but is the radiator working??, if yes my my that is some tasty mods!

Its definately not an OEM. A 250 would definately have rear disc brakes and also a change in body panels(also guessing by the way yamaha is going). I also see an engine shroud there besides the radiator to give it a big block look but air cooling fins on the other side . So just guessing its a 160 block maybe bored to 200 or so. But again i may be wrong.

One more guess...its definately not an FZ block or crank case, possible engine swap from a 250 cc sports bike? Dont Shoot me i am just curious!(downsize of rear tyres.. centre stand mod??)

Clean job none the less.

@jeepster yes you can PM me if you want any work done.. regarding the zmr the cost didnt include the bikes cost but as far as i remember the bike had some cool stuff like 200 section rear tyre and rims from the suzuki big liter bike, 4 projector setup, mono, front rear discs etc..

i just realised that of course this is a mod job hence in the mod job section i feel really stupid..sorry guys

P.S Mods, my 20 minute edit time got over hence the back to back post
Old 20th October 2010, 18:23   #60
Senior - BHPian

This one should be in the weird and wacky thread.

Is the radiator meant to cool down the horn?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks