Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2009, 11:56   #1
BHPian

Modded Indian Bikes

Hi everyone again. i am already seeing quite a confusion and doubt regarding how the project is going to turn out. well first of all let me assure u. we are not any "modification garage". its a Design firm. i am a professional automobile stylist with ZAGATO. and Nigel is one of the best person for fabrication and designer i know of. i assure u that this is going to be one of the best projects u ever saw.

A small example, my CBZ classic ( 98 % complete). from design sketch to cad model to prototype(a mobile phone picture.will try to get better and updated pics). and ya that is the exhaust on the rear panel.
Attached Thumbnails
Modded Indian Bikes-sketch.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-cad.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-cad2.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-prot1.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-prot2.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-prot3.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-prot4.jpg  

Old 22nd October 2009, 14:06   #2
Senior - BHPian

All the best to you guys!! Please do not forget to wear Safety goggles/gloves etc, Safety first.

Could you please post some better pics of your CBZ. Somehow I did not like the perforated plates fixed at the side/top of headlamp.

Last edited by Latheesh : 22nd October 2009 at 14:08.
Old 22nd October 2009, 14:46   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
All the best to you guys!! Please do not forget to wear Safety goggles/gloves etc, Safety first.

Could you please post some better pics of your CBZ. Somehow I did not like the perforated plates fixed at the side/top of headlamp.
Latheesh thank you soo much for your safety wishes and yes i will be posting some professional pics from a digital SLR with the bike in motion. Am just waiting for the bike to finish.
Old 22nd October 2009, 14:49   #4
BHPian

Holy Shmoley!!! That is a CBZ? Hero Honda designers should wake up and take a lesson or two from Sunil, Nigel & team. After having seen a red Camaro in the flesh (err... metal???) just yesterday, I'm waiting to see how close the contessa will come. A fantastic endeavor from you guys.
Old 16th November 2009, 02:09   #5
BHPian

Modded Indian Bikes

Hi Mates

Here are the Event Photographs, the response was amazing. The amount of appreciation received from the visitors was great, everyone was excited about the work carried on the bikes, we were interviewed by few online and print magazines.

Our energy levels were all down on the last day as we were all exhausted, Thanks a lot for Vikram for his supports throughout the event.

As soon as we saw the crowd and their response we were recharged with energy to answer their queries.

A Lot of photo shoots for the Bikes from general public and Media.

From the bottom of our hearts we thank every visitor to our stall.

Here are the Bikes
Modded Indian Bikes-imag0031.jpg
Right To Left - Modified Pulsar 180(Black), Fully Faired CBZ with Projectors (Blue), Bajaj Avenger Cruiser (Red Flame Job), Fully Fared TVS Fiero (Maroon), Custom Naked CBZ 225CC (White).

Modded Indian Bikes-imag0030.jpg
Exhausted friends having their first break of the day at 4:30 P.M, you can get the better view of Fiero and CBZ.

Modded Indian Bikes-imag0034.jpg
in just 5 minutes we had the crowd again, sorry mates I wish those small bites
could have generated more BHP in us.

Modded Indian Bikes-imag0029.jpg
Answering the queries for the crowd. and yes thats the Conti Project on the LCD, there was a lot of excitement that we saw from each visitor, almost everyone got glued to the LCD when Sunil started briefing about the Project.

I would ask Sunil to uploading the photographs of these bikes shot before the show.

We finally ended the show at 9:00 P.M and back to our shelters(Home sweet homes).

This event has boosted the confidence in each of us and we are prepared to take up the challenge and prove"Project Indian Muscle Car" to be the best in India.

Sunil, I second you on your quote.

Thanks all

REITZ

Last edited by reitz : 16th November 2009 at 02:16. Reason: corrections in spellings and statements
Old 16th November 2009, 08:54   #6
BHPian

Thankyou

An Amazing event, an amazing crowd, amazing teamwork amongst ourselves, amazing everything for our first exposure to the Auto Expo 2009, Pune . I'm sure we will forever remember the whole chain of events, the crowds, the whole gamuit, everything.
Special thanks to the Guys, Rajesh ( Reitz ), Sunil, and Vikram for making this happen.
Special thanks to the organisers as well and most of all to Mr Suresh for Helping it Happen

Now we need to focus on the Conti and Delhi.

Nigel
Old 16th November 2009, 09:27   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigelLopez View Post
An Amazing event, an amazing crowd, amazing teamwork amongst ourselves,
Nigel

guess the show pix are not doing justice to your mod jobs. Please post them in a different thread and obviously better pix. hope the show gave you guys good mileage.
Old 17th November 2009, 12:19   #8
BHPian

Modded Indian Bikes

hi there. Cant start a new thread so putting up some of the pics of the bikes. WIP pics for contessa around
Attached Thumbnails
Modded Indian Bikes-_mg_0422.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-_mg_0434.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-_mg_0483.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-_mg_0540.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-_mg_0584.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-_mg_0610.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-_mg_0620.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-_mg_0641.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-_mg_0646.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 17th November 2009, 12:24   #9
BHPian

more pics for the bikes. please keep in mind the maroon and the blue bikes are not complete. well as for the conti we are fully devoted to it.
Attached Thumbnails
Modded Indian Bikes-_mg_0651.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-1.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-5.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-6.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-8.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-12.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-13.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-15.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-chalo-env.46.jpg  

Modded Indian Bikes-chalo.54.jpg  

Old 17th November 2009, 13:03   #10
Senior - BHPian

Where in Pune are you guys located?
Old 17th November 2009, 13:43   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by konjaril View Post
more pics for the bikes. please keep in mind the maroon and the blue bikes are not complete. well as for the conti we are fully devoted to it.

kinda curious. what surface modeling tool do you use? I have been using alias studio 13. good job there.
Old 17th November 2009, 13:50   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
kinda curious. what surface modeling tool do you use? I have been using alias studio 13. good job there.
the software used to model here is rhinoceros 4 and bunkspeed hypershot for renderings.
Old 17th November 2009, 14:19   #13
BHPian

On 14th I was at the Bike & Cycle Expo at 15:00 and I did visit the stall with the customized bike. I did see the naked modified Pulsar, CBZ and the avenger as cruiser. I did not know that it was by one of the t-bhp member. Great work congrats !! will get in touch with you soon for my bike. I think I interacted with Rajesh ( Reitz) and he was very nice to answer all my queries regarding making a karizma as a naked bike. I think that you all are located in Viman Nagar.
Old 17th November 2009, 19:19   #14
BHPian

Hi Sunil,

Looks superb! All best with your projects....

BTW can you please tell me the cost factor for those modifications... How much will cost for each models that you displayed there

Thanks,
Sadiq.
Old 17th November 2009, 22:45   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by konjaril View Post
the software used to model here is rhinoceros 4 and bunkspeed hypershot for renderings.
interesting. i'm aware of both but never used them. I've heard lotsa positive stuff about bunkspeed.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks