Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th February 2010, 12:39   #31
BHPian

60-75 days means things have improved after the strike at the HMSI plant. Earlier dealers were saying Unicorn waiting period would be 4 months!
Old 11th February 2010, 13:01   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw_m5_titus View Post
60-75 days means things have improved after the strike at the HMSI plant. Earlier dealers were saying Unicorn waiting period would be 4 months!
How come sub-dealers are quoting 7 days? There is definitely something fishy here.
Old 11th February 2010, 22:42   #33
BHPian

I saw the CB Twister in JSP Honda, Hyderabad, today. It was on display and they said deliveries would start from 17th onwards. The quality of the bike is very very good and it looks very stylish. It is readically different from current crop of commuters in the same segment.

Though it looked good, for its styling, the tyres look skinny. I wish they could have upgraded the Unicorn with this CB Twister styling.

Took some pics and would post tomorrow.
Old 17th February 2010, 18:29   #34
BHPian

Saw the Twister at the Malad showroom of Om Sai Honda. It looks very basic and the front tank cowls have very sharp edges. No tacho. IMO, the Shine will still sell better than the Twister. There were Stunners and Shines, but no Unicorns. I waited for about 10 mins. but no executive even bothered to ask if I they could help.

Honda lost a prospective customer today.
Old 18th February 2010, 15:20   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdriver2000 View Post
Saw the Twister at the Malad showroom of Om Sai Honda. It looks very basic and the front tank cowls have very sharp edges. No tacho. IMO, the Shine will still sell better than the Twister. There were Stunners and Shines, but no Unicorns. I waited for about 10 mins. but no executive even bothered to ask if I they could help.

Honda lost a prospective customer today.
but i guess that when a dealer sells 700+ vehicles a month, its up to the customer who wants to buy to go find a sales exec. i had a similar experience too where i waited for over 20 mins and none came to ask me anything. finally i managed to grab a sales guy who put the pricelist in my hand and pointed to the cash counter and said "if you want a vehicle then booking payment make there" and then promptly vanished.
Old 18th February 2010, 15:33   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodhogan View Post
but i guess that when a dealer sells 700+ vehicles a month, its up to the customer who wants to buy to go find a sales exec. i had a similar experience too where i waited for over 20 mins and none came to ask me anything. finally i managed to grab a sales guy who put the pricelist in my hand and pointed to the cash counter and said "if you want a vehicle then booking payment make there" and then promptly vanished.
In my case, the sales guys were not busy at all. There were atleast 4 guys who were not doing anything at all!
Old 12th March 2010, 20:47   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdriver2000 View Post
In my case, the sales guys were not busy at all. There were atleast 4 guys who were not doing anything at all!
It happened in my case also and I reported the matter on Honda website in contact us section. The dealer was running after me for apology after that for 1 week. I think u can also try that out.
Old 28th April 2010, 20:16   #38

booked "candy palm green" twister

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi@64bhp View Post
Spy pics of Honda's 110 cc bike from BSMotoring. The bike looks stunning, creating entirely a new segment. The engine looks tiny for the size of the bike. It is more or less a scaled down version of CB300.
today i booked "candy palm green" twister ,the electric yellow colour only looks good on paper
Sold my 2004 dio ,being used to honda and i will drive it in city for speeds of 10-40 kph so twister was only option agaist unicorn[149 kg +40 kpl in city driving]
Old 11th May 2010, 11:43   #39
BHPian

Took delivery of my "Candy Palm Green" CB Twister yesterday evening. Bike feels really small compared to my FZ (which I sold to get the Twister). But the engine is super smooth. Gear shifting is not as slick as the FZ. I really miss the tachometer especially during the running-in period (500 kms).
Old 11th May 2010, 18:05   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells_Fury View Post
Took delivery of my "Candy Palm Green" CB Twister yesterday evening. Bike feels really small compared to my FZ (which I sold to get the Twister). But the engine is super smooth. Gear shifting is not as slick as the FZ. I really miss the tachometer especially during the running-in period (500 kms).

Any specific reason why you chose to replace FZ with Twister?
Old 17th May 2010, 11:44   #41
BHPian

The FZ was fine as long as I was a bachelor but after marriage, I had to get something else. The pillion seat was too narrow and the read mud guard was useless in the rains. Plus, it wasn't very wallet friendly either (fuel economy wise).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks