Team-BHP - RE Classic 350 - Initial ownership
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   RE Classic 350 - Initial ownership (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/71070-re-classic-350-initial-ownership-2.html)

Congratulations mate!

Wish you many years of riding. Will keep watching this thread for you to post up your long term ownership report too!

good choice(?) of colour. black calssic 350 'almost' looks like the legendary STD 350 in the pics:).

congratulations!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kraft.wagen (Post 1620950)
Congrats on the buy:thumbs up. The Bull looks majestic. looking forward to hear your riding experience.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillram (Post 1621026)
Congratulations on owning a legendary motorbike.Happy Riding.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randhawa (Post 1621056)
Congrats again;) Now get some mileage on the odo and happy thumping.

Thanks!
Quote:

Originally Posted by starter (Post 1621072)
Wow! Brilliant. Congratulations on owning this beauty.
I shall keep a close watch on this thread.
Do keep the thread up to date as you start munching miles on this legendary bike with new heart. I really hope that you would not face those constant small niggles that the older REs had.
Btw, i shall head straight away to the brand store and will ask him if they could retrofit these OEM split seats on my Electra 4S.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Would be great if you could upload more.
Cheers,
Deepak

PS: +1 to the above question. I don't even want to imagine that mile long exhaust on the 500s. With smaller wheels, it would look horrendous.

Hehe thanks! Will upload more pics tomorrow.
Quote:

Originally Posted by navpreet318 (Post 1621103)
Congratulations man!!! Enjoy your new love.keep her nice and shining.

where is the upswept exhaust and the party ??

The party is definitely due! Will buzz you as soon as I hit town. Lets take our bulls to Dhanaulti.

The upswept exhaust wasn't available at the dealer and I'll have to wait for a month to get the same. In any case, I am not in a hurry... Will only use it once I am done with the running-in.

I heard the upswept on a 500 and it sounds really *powerful*.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jingaboysr (Post 1621132)
Congrats man, welcome to the family!!

I heard that you cannot put an upswept silencer in the classic 350, it is only for 500s.. is it true?
Did you at least hear the upswept one? How is it?

It is available for both afaik. At least that is what the dealer told me.

Loud and powerful. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by akas_chauhan (Post 1621247)
Hey congrats for your black classic 350. BTW why did not you go for 500CC green one?

Hope you'll keep this thread alive.

I'll be trying my best. I am very very excited and am really happy to celebrate the buy with you guys!
It had a really long waiting period. So my patience basically ran out.
Plus my family was dead set against the green. :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by shan2129 (Post 1621252)
Congrats man , you baby looks so good.. :) love to see you with a bullet Finally :) !! hope you are coming to dehradun soon.

goodluck and keep its shine alive

I hope I get to come to Doon on it soon. You hitting Delhi by any chance?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatienceWins (Post 1621356)
Congrats!! The bike looks great. Waiting for a detailed ownership report.

Promise to keep the thread updated.

Essyouwee : infact i might :D , if i do, i will let you know.. congrats again man..

Hey, great bike there, looks awesome. How is this EFI engine, the thump is as good as Standard?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sen2009 (Post 1621790)
Hey, great bike there, looks awesome. How is this EFI engine, the thump is as good as Standard?

350 does not come with EFI. Only 500 Classic comes with EFI.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatienceWins (Post 1621829)
350 does not come with EFI. Only 500 Classic comes with EFI.

EFI is the reason I like the 350 which is non EFI, I feel simpler the better.

Congrats. I'm sure the bike looks way too good in real. The pics don't do justice. Click some when you get out of the city on a ride. :)

Wishing you many many years of happy thumping.
Now looking ahead for a detailed long ride review.

Thanks everyone for your wishes!

The toolkit which came with the bike is incomplete in the sense that it does not contain everything listed in the manual.
The case is the same with others who have bought the Classics.
Should we escalate the issue to RE?

I'll get the registration number tomorrow. Will get the papers and get a number plate. Till then, I'll prefer to keep it inside as there are a lot of checks going on against some rumoured motorcycle gang in North-West Delhi.

Thanks again for the wishes guys. I'll update with some pics soon!

Congrats Dude..have fun.

Congrats! It looks lovely too.
And don't worry about handling such a beast in traffic, it gets easier as you get more experience (happened with me) and you will get used to the hard clutch, gears and false neutrals too :)

Congrats EssYouWee. You were very active in the other thread about RE Classic and good to see you start a new thread with your own 350. Congrats, wish you many years of happy and troublefree riding on your bull.

BTW How is the thump on this one, do put some video if you can.

Congratulations on the Classic, mate!

This might sound stupid but is it possible to have a single seat instead of the split ones?:stupid:

Its an absolute beast you have there; Congrats and drive safe.
A good decision to have the leg gaurd installed. And as for the handling in Heavy traffic; i see you have been driving an RX 100.
Well; just dnt expect the Bull to handle like the yamaha and you would be more than satisfied. Respect the bike for both its abilities and its shortcomings (Read weaving in and out of traffic) and you would be hooked to the beast as many of us have been for decades.
Nothing like it on the roads yet.
Happy and safe Thumping.