Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th August 2010, 08:15   #16
Senior - BHPian

Damn!!! I don't like to hear such bad things in the morning; I'm so sorry for your desideep. How did this happen? Didn't you secure it or just to lock or something like that? Or was little over confident like the guy who left his Ninja's keys on his motorcycle? Its such a lovely looking bicycle. Pray you get it back.
Old 19th August 2010, 08:18   #17
Senior - BHPian

it was locked actually my brother got his brand new ritz that day so we had got the alloys and things done on it. there were some boxes in the car. my borther deccided to leave delhi at around 4 in the morning cause he was not very comfertable with the boxes in the car as anyone may have tried to break into the car. so when he left i did not lock the main gate of the building. the bike was chained to my Yamaha. at around 7 when i came downstairs the Cycle was missing. i really dont expect to see it again
Old 19th August 2010, 09:22   #18
BHPian

Feel sorry for you. I guess time to get a aerobic cycle
Old 19th August 2010, 09:35   #19
BHPian

ouch !! that hurts. Feel really sorry for you on the loss. You can however check the neighborhood parking lots, some kid whose dad must have denied his request to buy one must have got hold of it
Old 19th August 2010, 15:24   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desideep View Post
My Bike got stolen on last thursday.
Thats really sad to hear. Did you lodge a complain with the cops?

If you can give them a copy of the bikes pic there should be much issue identifying the culprit considering there are not many or rather any such cycles around.
Old 19th August 2010, 23:26   #21
BHPian

Damn. I feel very sorry for you deep. These thieves do not understand the emotional attachment one has to ones bike. I too loved my cycle. It was an atlas tango. I had to sell it since we had to relocate to another state. It was 12 years ago, I still remember its chasis number.

I hope you get your suncross back soon.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks