Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   If you cant Ride it, then just Flaunt it, AT HOME!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/71431-if-you-cant-ride-then-just-flaunt-home.html)

danlalan 12th December 2009 11:08

If you cant Ride it, then just Flaunt it, AT HOME!!
 
1 Attachment(s)
A growing Trend in india now a days is showcasing your ride, not in your garage but in a place more closer to you. Your Living room or perhaps your Bedroom or your Store.
Ive come across quite a few of this kind of display of affection towards a persons ride. In the cannon store at the atria mall they've got a enfield standing on display, At a clients house, hes got a Harley parked in his bedroom, Another one has a busa parked in his Living room.

Heres a pic of the busa. If you spot a similar display please share it with us.



Attachment 243744

beejay 12th December 2009 11:27

A friend has a enfield hanging above his bed. God save him.

Will post a pic of the same soon.

Also, the bike and barrels pub has a triumph hanging overhead.

SRK 12th December 2009 12:11

Just a query: Are these beauties in working conditions?

bivin 12th December 2009 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by beejay (Post 1629708)
A friend has a enfield hanging above his bed. God save him.

Will post a pic of the same soon.

Also, the bike and barrels pub has a triumph hanging overhead.

the bikes and barrels in chennai rite?? thats a real neat feature!!!

beejay 12th December 2009 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by bivin (Post 1629801)
the bikes and barrels in chennai rite?? thats a real neat feature!!!

Yes. Even the Coimbatore B&B has the same theme. Except that its a single floor and smaller than the Chennai B&B.

prince_pervez 12th December 2009 13:03

Some display of wealth that Busa house.

neoranjit 12th December 2009 18:11

i'd probably have 12L of cash stacked and displayed in a bullet proof glass . Also gets the same attention ( kidding ) :)

FlyingSpur 13th December 2009 10:08

Always wanted to do something like this. Haha. Drive my Ferrari into the bedroom, hop out and into bed, and pass out.

nitro.1000bhp 13th December 2009 10:58

wow a busa doing 0 kph in a living room! that has to be one bored bird if you know wat i mean.

Paulstar 13th December 2009 11:11

Hey,

Some people do this in Australia as well, but only if the bike is a collectible that should be kept in a climate controlled environment and so on, well that is in more cases than not. Of course you get the sentimental few but yeah. =]

vkochar 13th December 2009 11:40

That is NEAT !! The bedroom looks Wow !!

I am doubtful about the working condition of the bike though !

A lot of Bikes and Jeeps on dipslay in Restaurants but most are ripped out of the main parts.

Sankar 13th December 2009 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan (Post 1629692)
Ive come across quite a few of this kind of display of affection towards a persons ride. In the cannon store at the atria mall they've got a enfield standing on display, At a clients house, hes got a Harley parked in his bedroom, Another one has a busa parked in his Living room.

Probably thats the closest he can get to taking his bike to bed.
As the saying goes "If its not worth riding or taking to bed..."

danlalan 13th December 2009 18:47

The busa is perfect working condition. The bikes parked on the 2nd floor so it isnt going anywhere for a LOOOOng time. I guess He'd probably start it up once in a while.

straight6 13th December 2009 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan (Post 1630957)
The busa is perfect working condition. The bikes parked on the 2nd floor so it isnt going anywhere for a LOOOOng time. I guess He'd probably start it up once in a while.

How did it fit in the elevator?

prasadee 14th December 2009 00:12

The only bright side is that its polished plastic, and not a dual sport or a dirt bike. I am sure the guy who designed the busa would shed a tear after looking at busas in bedrooms.

Perhaps one could fit the handle bar with PS3 game controls, and a big screen in front of the bike to play Tourist trophy. clap:


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:09.