Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 28th March 2017, 14:31   #31
BANNED

Re: TVS-Suzuki Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by srini1785 View Post
How much would a supra bike retail for these days. I have been offered one and needs some work.
RXs, Shogan, Shaoline, Supras, and KBs etc do not have good (re)sale value like RDs and JAWAs.

The person who is selling is definitely not interested in keeping bike and would intended to clean space at his home.

Negotiate for scrap value.
IN-RJ is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2019, 11:37   #32
BHPian

Reviving a very old thread.

I have a 91 model Supra Power up and its done up ok. Just wanted to know what is the OEM standard rubber hose length between the power box and the inlet manifold. I use a OEM power box while the hose is from ...eh i don't know.

The bike when started up first time is very lethargic in the first two gears, once driven the problem disappears and all is ok. Is it the clutch or the power box?.
Old 14th August 2019, 13:40   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The bike when started up first time is very lethargic in the first two gears, once driven the problem disappears and all is ok. Is it the clutch or the power box?.
how does the bike behave when cold? does the behavior change once its warmed up?

Pramod
Old 14th August 2019, 20:32   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
how does the bike behave when cold? does the behavior change once its warmed up?

Pramod
By "cold" you mean first start?. It's starting and idling ok. If I keep it idling for say a minute or more, and then put it in gear , this problem does not arise. Problem is only when you start and go immediately.
Old 14th August 2019, 22:44   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
By "cold" you mean first start?. It's starting and idling ok. If I keep it idling for say a minute or more, and then put it in gear , this problem does not arise. Problem is only when you start and go immediately.
There is a good chance that the clutch plates are sticking, change them.

Pramod
Old 19th April 2021, 18:31   #36
BHPian

TVS-Suzuki Supra-supra.jpgJust stumbled upon this thread and thought to share a picture of my 1992 Supra - Power Up.

Have had it for about three years now. Though i had a Shogun in the past , a Supra being a rare breed has always intrigued me, so after a thorough search got this from Trichur and across the last couple of years have been trying to bring her back to her glory.

My Supra with her stable mates
Attached Thumbnails
TVS-Suzuki Supra-my-bikes.jpg  

Roshith is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th August 2022, 16:33   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshith View Post
Attachment 2146237Just stumbled upon this thread and thought to share a picture of my 1992 Supra - Power Up.
Congratulations on getting such a nice example of a bike that is this rare. Saw your brother riding it a couple of days back I stopped him and introduced each others hopefully we will meet soon awaiting a call from your brother to meet up.
justin.das is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st October 2022, 15:59   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin.das View Post
Congratulations on getting such a nice example of a bike that is this rare. Saw your brother riding it a couple of days back I stopped him and introduced each others hopefully we will meet soon awaiting a call from your brother to meet up.
Thank you Justin. Yes he had told me. I am available on 9846090204.
Sure lets catch up one of these days

Most Viewed