Team-BHP - projector lamps for bullet
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   projector lamps for bullet (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/74575-projector-lamps-bullet.html)

hi bhpens

my bike is 2002 electra

work in progress

paintjob color -pearl finish white (seen on corolla and swift)

got rid of all crome every thing including silecer and head lamp rim is being powder coated mat black

black alloys

will post pictures after it is all done

i am going for xenons new bigger battery led tail lamps and double seats

i need projector lamps is there any for hm Amby that would fit my bike with no major mods

Quote:

Originally Posted by prasadnair (Post 1707507)
hi bhpens

my bike is 2002 electra

work in progress

paintjob color -pearl finish white (seen on corolla and swift)

got rid of all crome every thing including silecer and head lamp rim is being powder coated mat black

black alloys

will post pictures after it is all done

i am going for xenons new bigger battery led tail lamps and double seats

i need projector lamps is there any for hm Amby that would fit my bike with no major mods

Hi, has the job been completed. If yes, please upload some pictures . can't wait to see the final result. also are you getting tan seats to match the white paint finish?clap:

Prasad,

For projector lamps, you can contact Raj Thilak from Chennai. This chap does real good projector lamps usually housed inside the stock reflector. You have a PM.

Cheers,

Jay

While projectors are really bright, IMHO and based on my own night riding.

A decent Halogen bulb with a clean headlight lens is more than adequate. A good scratch free visor will make it even better.

The bright light from the projector setup ends up blinding everyone on the opposite side.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bblost (Post 1716531)

A decent Halogen bulb with a clean headlight lens is more than adequate. A good scratch free visor will make it even better.

The bright light from the projector setup ends up blinding everyone on the opposite side.

Hello sir, how much will a halogen bulb cost for a Honda Dio? The stock ones are pretty weak, so need to change them :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bblost (Post 1716531)

isn't it is the case with the HID bulbs without projectors..? and thats why non-projector HIDs are considered illegal AFAIK.

Like BBlost says, projector lamps will actually increase dazzle unless controlled extremely well, like in the case of high end cars.

Cheers,

Jay

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayPrashanth (Post 1716748)
Like BBlost says, projector lamps will actually increase dazzle unless controlled extremely well, like in the case of high end cars.

Cheers,

Jay

I was blinded by an "E" so, guess its not that well controlled.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prateekm (Post 1716548)
Hello sir, how much will a halogen bulb cost for a Honda Dio? The stock ones are pretty weak, so need to change them :)

Check out the nearest Bosch shop.
The Halogen for my bike costs between Rs 50 and 75.
Dio should not cost more than that.

But do take your old bulb along. There are a couple of different shapes and sizes available.

This is going OT in this thread. Take discussion to https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor...lamp-bike.html for more on this.

Thanks.

hi every one

what i need is a hi/lo projector setup with ccfl/led angel eyes

Mr. Nair you would need to custom fabricate one for yourself

Prasad,

Doing angel eyes on the Bullet is difficult. But still contact Rajthilak and ask him whether he can do one for you. He does angel eye projectors with H7 halogens.

Cheers,

Jay