Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2015, 22:07   #406
BHPian

Re: Bangalore - Sunday Morning Short Rides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snehal Sekhar View Post
How would I ever forget that ride buddy! Stopping here was only way I could catch up with you people and get some respite for my sore butt.

Anyway, my rides are becoming far and few in between and the way it's going right now I mostly end up riding only once a month. Yercaud beckons on the 25-26th with the gang, and I'm desperate to take the Baron on a long ride after a months gap. Just keeping my fingers crossed that nothing else comes in the meanwhile to spoil my plans though.
Indeed. This place has been a saviour to many a biker. It's actually a pretty decent alternative to anyone who doesn't want to witness the egregious Kolar brouhaha every Sunday morning.

Oh, yeah. Have a great ride to Yercaud. You've been longing for this since quite a while. Who all are confirmed as of now?
barcalad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th July 2015, 22:32   #407
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcalad View Post
Who all are confirmed as of now?
It looks like the entire pack (or at least most of us) may ride out this time. So anywhere between 10-15 riders and their mean machines. As of now I think goandude, added_flavour, chida, sammyboy, Shanenanigans and yours truly are in. Since the ride's two weeks away, I am sure more will join. Either ways, I guess it's going to a ride to remember and cherish for a long time man.
Old 14th July 2015, 08:37   #408
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Priceless picture of goandude appearing as if he's giving biking sermons to noobs. Look at the attentive faces!
Absolutely priceless. Chida has really caught the attentiveness on the riders listening to some gyan. Mark of a great photographer.
goandude is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2015, 09:24   #409
BHPian

Quote:
It looks like the entire pack (or at least most of us) may ride out this time. So anywhere between 10-15 riders and their mean machines. As of now I think goandude, added_flavour, chida, sammyboy, Shanenanigans and yours truly are in. Since the ride's two weeks away, I am sure more will join. Either ways, I guess it's going to a ride to remember and cherish for a long time man.
That's brilliant, chief. Expecting a detailed log for this one! At the outset, I am really glad sammyboy has finally decided to overpower his lethargy to wear his what-on-earth-did-I-just-see racing suit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goandude View Post
Absolutely priceless. Chida has really caught the attentiveness on the riders listening to some gyan. Mark of a great photographer.
Indeed. A really humble fellow and a photographer who knows his stuff. Carrying those gigantic DSLRs on every ride is in itself a very herculean task. Kudos to him!
barcalad is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th July 2015, 10:07   #410
Senior - BHPian

sending links to two other threads that have a bearing on Yercaud trip http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...ercaud-14.html and http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...er-2014-a.html

Any suggestions for a nights stay? Nothing lavish but clean, hygienic and safe parking (most important)
Old 14th July 2015, 23:21   #411
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

On a side note, sammyboy and Snehal Sekhar, do you fellas remember how much relief this place gave us during our Stanley ride? The scorching heat was so tremendous that I was imagining the huge HP/McD board way before we actually reached it. Man, that ride was brutal!
Lol bro don't remind me , just the thought of doing over 400 Kms in that scorching heat wearing full leathers is enough to make me sweat

Quote:
At the outset, I am really glad sammyboy has finally decided to overpower his lethargy to wear his what-on-earth-did-I-just-see racing suit.
Haha yeah bro am trying

Last edited by sammyboy : 14th July 2015 at 23:26.
sammyboy is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2015, 18:58   #412
BHPian

A teaser picture of the Yercaud ride (which is underway) of which I could not be part of and am gutted for that. However, was fortunate enough to get my hands on a picture shared by one of my birdies in that group.

Recognisable here are Snehal.Sekhar's Street 750, Sojogator's Z800 and Shanenanigan's sparkling new CBR250.
Attached Thumbnails
Bangalore - Sunday Morning Short Rides-ckwvsupuwaa1wwn.jpg  

barcalad is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th July 2015, 10:15   #413
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
A teaser picture of the Yercaud ride (which is underway) of which I could not be part of and am gutted for that. However, was fortunate enough to get my hands on a picture shared by one of my birdies in that group.

Recognisable here are Snehal.Sekhar's Street 750, Sojogator's Z800 and Shanenanigan's sparkling new CBR250.
Yup this was a classic ride and get together of team bhpians. It deserves a thread all by itself, hopefully Iron Hawk will put up one soon with videos and pics. Then you'll see what you missed.
goandude is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th July 2015, 12:12   #414
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by goandude View Post
Yup this was a classic ride and get together of team bhpians. It deserves a thread all by itself, hopefully Iron Hawk will put up one soon with videos and pics. Then you'll see what you missed.
It was the first overnighter for me with the team-bhp riders from Bangalore, and it was just amazing. An experience, if you will. Not just for me, but for others as well.
Old 27th July 2015, 18:02   #415
BHPian

Hey Barca buddy, you missed out on an epic ride man! What more could you expect from a motley crew of 14 bikers. We rode hard and at least most of us partied harder. This was my first overnighter with the TBHP gang and I loved every moment of it. As goandude said, just wait till Iron Hawk puts up the thread and you'll know what you missed.
Snehal Sekhar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2015, 20:21   #416
BHPian

Quote:
Hey Barca buddy, you missed out on an epic ride man! What more could you expect from a motley crew of 14 bikers. We rode hard and at least most of us partied harder. This was my first overnighter with the TBHP gang and I loved every moment of it. As goandude said, just wait till Iron Hawk puts up the thread and you'll know what you missed.
I'm hoping his thread captured what we experienced. If not, we'll add our tidbits and photos.
Old 27th July 2015, 23:22   #417
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Dude, you need to come back to blr for a while. You missed a certain green ninja parked bang in front
The ride was nothing short of epic, lovely weather, incredible co riders and wonderful roads. Wait for the details
Old 28th July 2015, 07:15   #418
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
Dude, you need to come back to blr for a while. You missed a certain green ninja parked bang in front
The ride was nothing short of epic, lovely weather, incredible co riders and wonderful roads. Wait for the details
Sam, I had a massive gut feeling that the bike was yours. But since those famous brown tapes were not quite visible, I let it pass.
Old 28th July 2015, 07:38   #419
Senior - BHPian

Ouch, what a miss. The next time there is an over-nighter, will join in for sure.
Old 29th July 2015, 15:21   #420
BHPian

The much awaited photologue of the Yercaud overnighter is up!

Cross-linking since it all started here on this thread.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ride-boys.html
Added_flavor is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks