Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 9th March 2010, 12:58   #1

Suzuki Fiero Original Spares

Hi All,

I own a Suzuki Fiero which is around 75K Kms done. I would like to know whether the original Suzuki Fiero is available on the market. As after TVS took over the model, when we enquire about the spares for Suzuki Fiero they provide with only TVS Fiero Spares (hope with this the performance drops).

Am looking out for the original Suzuki Fiero Clutch Phasing and Plates. Currently I got the second quality one now, in which the performs lags much. The bike is not moving beyond 90Kms speed and the pickup is not as good as when the bike had the original ones.

Could anyone please let me know where we can get the original spares and if not any other alternatives for this..

Thanks
Karthik
Old 11th March 2010, 14:33   #2
BHPian

I ve got the same problem here. In fact, I should have listened to a friend of mine who insisted that its better to run on the slipping OE plates than change to whats available in the market now.
Old 21st September 2011, 11:07   #3
BHPian

Re: Suzuki Fiero Original Spares

1. Original is available at TVS service stations, but are not easily or readily available. They will have to place an order for the part. BE SURE TO INSIST on fiero part though.

2. A well set up clutch of Centra (I am using one now on my Suzuki Fiero 2000 model) will give you good performance. Again, get the part and the fitting from Suzuki or TVS service station only. Outside garages generally do not know the settings and the intricacies. Some good mechanics do know, but are very difficult to find. Play safe - go to a service centre. My fiero has suffered b'coz of bad mechanics in the past.

3. My 10 year old fiero does have a lag and takes some time to get past 80, but till 80 its on fire. top speed regularly achieved (on palm beach road Navi Mumbai - approx -7 km stretch) is 100 and 105 on speedo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk5578 View Post
Hi All,

Am looking out for the original Suzuki Fiero Clutch Phasing and Plates. Currently I got the second quality one now, in which the performs lags much. The bike is not moving beyond 90Kms speed and the pickup is not as good as when the bike had the original ones.

Could anyone please let me know where we can get the original spares and if not any other alternatives for this..

Thanks
Karthik
Old 15th July 2012, 09:16   #4
BHPian

Re: Suzuki Fiero Original Spares

I too have a 2001 Original Suzuki Fiero and i have been advised by the TVS showroom people that the original suzuki parts would be available only till the original stock lasts, which is scanty. Generally all the original suzuki parts are available in 2009 packing.
I too am guessing that in a few years the availability of the spares for this particular model would be a runaround..

I would like to know if anyone has replaced the stock Headlight, and is the headlight assembly of the HH Ambition a direct fit. If not, which would be the appropriate alternative.

Most Viewed